or Connect

Posts by macxpress

This has got to be the most unintuitive and asinine way to store and retrieve passwords I've ever heard of. Not only is it more of a pain in the ass to store and retrieve a password, it doesn't autofill it, it doesn't create complex passwords, and also requires Numbers be installed on whatever you're using.  But if it works for you I guess that all that matters.  Its an extremely popular app and is only on-sale because of the recent release of the amount of passwords...
 1. You're not always on a Mac or iOS device2. You're not stuck to using Safari3. Not all websites support iCloud Keychain in fact when I tried it, barely any did. 4. iCloud keychain doesn't seem to support complex forms such as banking login's while 1Password does5. There are better complexity choices for 1Password6. Passwords for 1Password are not stored in the cloud so if iCloud goes down, so does your ability to login. I tend to believe its more secure to not have your...
 Using iOS and OS X are two different things. The 11" screen on the MBA makes everything very tiny and it doesn't meet the requirements of certain state mandates for testing.  iOS is made for the size of screen its on as are the apps. 
An easy way to solve this is to just get a portfolio case with a keyboard built in. Then you have both a case an a keyboard.    A Chromebook may seem nice at first, but you'll run into issues down the road, not to mention what apps are you going to use other than Google Docs? At least if you use a Windows tablet you have opportunities to use apps unless its Windows RT. The Google ecosystem is a bad one to get involved with IMO. Yes, Apple's is perfect, but with the way...
Yes...I don't want to listen to a phone conversation on my flight. I hope this passes. Sometimes I hate cell phones and of this doesn't pass and calls are allowed, this would be one of those times. Your god damn phone call can wait a couple of hours. Before cell phones they always did and we still survived. We will today as well.
Like it or not, it's here to stay so you might as well get used to it. I'm sure Jony I've isn't the only one who has a day in what things looks like.
 Isn't it great when the so called "experts" here know how to run Apple better than Apple? Nobody even knows the specifics yet the "experts" can have criticisms. I'm waiting for the if Steve were alive crap to start from someone. 
 This doesn't mean Apple can make it high quality. The name is already out there and is known by millions. The hard part is already done. Building a brand people known and love is REALLY REALLY hard to do. This is already done. Now, if Apple can engineer some decent sounding speakers to go inside this brand people know how can you not succeed? On another note, I doubt this was simply for its headphones business, but rather its music business. The CEO of Beats has some very...
And Apple products are not fashion accessories?
 Or that iWatch is actually the new name of AppleTV since they can't use the name iTV. Man that would really throw everyone off.