or Connect

Posts by macxpress

This isn't MacWorld...this is a developer conference. The general public (including investors) can't and shouldn't expect something amazing at a developers conference beyond demo'ing the next revision of iOS and/or OS X. Yes, this happens but if it doesn't we can't forget that this is simply a developers conference. Where developers can bring their code in, have it looked it, get questions answered about current code, and how to apply any new SDKs for iOS and OS X. This...
 This is what I was thinking...they just look like tiny individual app icons. I would think they'd have a separate event for an AppleTV release. 
 I agree they'd have to have region specific engineers for Europe and/or Asia WWDC actually has around 5200 attendees. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Worldwide_Developers_Conference
 I think they would be a good idea, to have a second developers conference in Europe for those on the other side of the world. Then you could have language specific Apple engineers in Europe for the individual countries and it would also help with the US one filling up. I guess one could also argue Apple should also have one in Asia as well. 
 Don't they have every year???
John Dvoark is a freakin' idiot. He's always against anything Apple. He always has been, even when it was on ZDTV/TechTV. Every time after a MacWorld he'd always downplay anything Apple announced as something that won't pan out and people won't want to use it when nearly every time (if not every time), it was the exact opposite. Now, he spouts off on Leo Laporte's TWiT network. I think Leo only keeps him around because he's a friend.
 I'd go a step further and go the route of if there are current phones being sold by Samsung that infringe on Apple's patents, Apple should a portion of that sale (if they're not pulled from shelves). Maybe this will force Samsung to actually innovate and design their own things. Most other manufacturers outside of Apple are doing this. As an example, to me the recently announced HTC phone is a nice looking phone, but really doesn't look anything like an iPhone. It can be...
 I doubt Apple really cares about the stock price. They really never have, so why start now? When they start focusing on whats going to make their stock price raise, then its time to sell your stock and start looking elsewhere for products.  I'm sure investors think differently, but as far as Apple is concerned, I don't think its a major concern with releasing new products. If Apple does what Apple does best, the stock price will take care of itself. 
 You're the only one! Its a POS!
I'm thinking there will be some kind of major 4K announcement fairly soon from Apple, whether its a 4K Thunderbolt 2 display (with TB 2), and/or a 4K 27" iMac as a BTO. I'm also thinking it could be before WWDC. Seems like they wouldn't be pushing updates so fast if it was for WWDC. Thats still a 3 months away.