or Connect

Posts by macxpress

This thing with the Mini kinda reminds me of the PowerBook G5. It was never updated properly and we always wish'd it arrive, but never did. I beginning to think its going to be the same way. I too would really like to see a Mac mini update. 
Decent update. I suspect the no 850M graphics is either because of thermal constraints, or they're simply waiting for a big update with them. Cool that the high end has a 1TB flash storage too. The 16GB was much needed IMO since you can't update it. 
So where are all the naysayers supporting the IDC article pissing and moaning about the prices of Apple's products and how the price is affecting Mac sales? Hmmm...where are you people? Why are Mac sales up if their products are perceived in your eyes as being too expensive for the general consumer? Please, I'd love to hear your story. :)
Oh Boohoo...first, nobody made you upgrade. Second, if the current MacPro doesn't meet your needs then go get something that does instead of bitching on a forum. Again, Apple knows the market far better than you do. It always has and always will. Stop trying to run Apple better than Apple. 
I know what you said. You're a flip flopper to make your point valid. Nothing was ignored.   So you've gone out, done the market research of what Apple's Pro customers want with a Mac Pro then? You know how to run Apple, better than Apple? Basically, this is what happened even though you'll never admit it. Apple designed, engineered, built and released a Mac Pro YOU don't like and/or maybe it doesn't suit YOUR needs so you and a couple of your worker friends automatically...
Well considering Mac sales were up this past quarter, now what do you have to say about price effecting Mac sales? I think its just more like you want a Mac for the price of a Dell and that just isn't going to happen. 
 As was I. I never thought it was a bad idea at all. Its just that first, people thought the 5C was going to be a "cheap" phone and I think some assumed it would match or maybe even outsell the 5S which I can't really say that was Apple's plan with the 5C anyways. I think that would actually have been a very bad thing. 
 Tells me Apple us busy updating their site.   EDIT: Well I tried it again and got my code and then I went to go back to get a link for someone and its down again. So I guess for those who are getting the message above, just have patience and keep trying. The code is a clickable link that will take you directly to the Mac App Store code redemption page with the code pre-entered. All you have to do is click redeem and it will start downloading. 
 And everyone else on here who thought it was a stupid idea and that they wouldn't sell. We just didn't give it enough time. I don't see the C model going away anytime soon and I think this just enhances this point. I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of upgraded 5C at some point.  I think it just goes to show that ONLY Apple knows whats best and what it seems people wanting. Just because 1 or 2 people don't see it, doesn't mean Apple doesn't know what they're doing....
So Mac sales were up....where are all the whiners from the one thread a couple weeks back bitching about the prices of Macs and thats why Mac sales are down? What do you have to say to now?