or Connect

Posts by macxpress

I simply don't want to rely on wireless only and don't want to have to buy 30 thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapters and keep track of them if we were to get the MacBook Air. We can't purchase anything until July 1st which is the start of the next school year. 
This is also the start of the school purchasing season...at least in my area it is. Everyone is planning on their purchases for the next school year so they can be ordered, and deployed before the first day of school. Its perfect timing for most.
Very nice...I'm organizing a lab replacement now from our white unibody MacBooks. I would really like to have 13" MacBook Pros. For educational use, the MacBook Air doesn't cut it without a wired connection. Wireless isn't always the greatest thing in the world and IMO shouldn't be used as the main way of connecting to the network. There are too many variables to make it work shaky at times. 
Who really cares what Greenpeace thinks....
  Please explain your silly logic....
  Why yes, because it should be perfectly okay for any company to copy someone else's hard work and make billions. Don't blame Apple, blame Samsung for doing this and the court system for allowing it to happen in the first place which is continuously allowing millions of copied devices to be sold. 
I think the expense keeps devices and consumers way as well. It may be fast, but its also expensive. If I remember correctly FireWire was the same way with both devices and price when it first came about and has sense gotten cheaper. I'd like to think there will be more devices in the future as its a great technology.
  I think he was hinting that they should have just waived all charges until June 30th, meaning free phone/data usage until June 30th which would help them greatly given the fact that not only did they lose everything, possibly a lot financially as well. 
I would really like to see the iPhone come in anodized colored aluminum/glass. It would really set it apart from previous iPhone designs. I'd even go for the same colors as the iPad Touch...or very similar colors. I'd hate to just see black, white, and gold or something silly like that. I would take an orange or green one! I can upgrade next month, but I'll wait for the next iPhone before doing so.
I didn't see that coming....