or Connect

Posts by macxpress

It will be live streamed...   http://www.apple.com/apple-events/october-2013/   Its now on the front page
I just hope they stream it to other Apple devices as well. Its nice to see it live for those who aren't at their Apple TV, which I can assume is most people since they're at work. 
Not sure why all the negative about iOS 7. I love it. No problems at all for me on my iPhone 5C. I'm not sure why people are hating it. I'd like to know the reason(s) and not just "it sucks". I personally think iOS 6 and below was getting a little long in the tooth as far as the design. Its looked the same far too long and the glassy icons and other parts of the UI were just getting really old. The other parts of iOS 6 like the green felt in Game Center, leather appearance...
I hope it works better than the OS X version. The OS X version crashes constantly. All you have to do is look at the screen wrong and it will quit unexpectedly. 
 Should we send you a box is tissues because Apple releases something you can't afford? Go buy your 200£ Dell then and if that makes you happy then so be it. 
 You don't need to spin it 360˚ to reach the ports. I don't see this as being a big deal. Its not like Apple didn't think about things like this. Most Apple power cords today are very flexible. You'd only need to turn it about 90˚ to see the ports. If it required powering down the Mac just to turn it, then Apple wouldn't have included it as a feature. 
 I bet this will simply just be released like the iMacs were. You don't need a special event to release an updated Mac mini unless they were going to totally change the form factor of it. You're probably not going to see anything significant as far as speed increases go anyways. Why not just get the current Mac mini?
 Or else what? Do you think Apple is just sitting on their asses attending to the Mac Pro when they feel like it? I can tell you now its probably not gonna be priced cheap. It not made for people looking for a cheap Mac. If Apple didn't care about the Pro market they wouldn't be making a new Mac Pro, or maybe any Mac Pro for that matter. They wouldn't have Macs like the MacBook Pro, etc.  I'm sure theres a lot of behind the scenes things going on and getting ironed out...
Wishes he could afford a Mac Pro...I'm very curious as to what the price of this awesome Mac will be. I'm sure it will be through the roof and people will whine and complain like they were going to buy one but now aren't. I'm expecting it to be in the $2500+ range. Remember folks...this is a professional workstation. Its not meant to for normal everyday Mac users like most of us.
I'm just talking about the US...I could careless about the rest of the world...Sorry to break your heart.