or Connect

Posts by macxpress

If you actually read the article you'd know about 3/4ths the way down it says its available for pre-order now for $299.99 
iCloud Drive is much more handy than Dropbox. 
 It could be rolled out along side a 27 or larger stand alone display for the new Mac Pro...possibly for the next major revision of the MacBook Pro Retina too. 
 Well it was rumored in this article that they'll switch to AMD graphics which is why I mentioned those chips. I myself would much rather see NVIDIA chips vs AMD ones. I've kinda always been an NVIDIA fan for some reason.  I guess the thing is...could Apple fit an NVIDIA 980 or 970 into the enclosure of an 27" iMac and still meet power and cooling requirements. 
 My guess is they'll have to use something like the AMD Radeon R5, R7, or R9 mobile graphics chipset. I would think they'd use the R5 as Apple never really chooses the absolutely highest possible, even for a BTO.  http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/notebook/r9-m200
Depends what you mean by "small". Its current size is okay but yes it could be slightly smaller. Would be nice to see at least Iris Pro graphics on it, but I doubt it. 
So were gonna see a Quad-Core Xeon based Mac mini with up to 64GB of RAM, and NVIDIA 980 graphics right?
Just curious, what is your fear of the cloud? 
 I bet he's thinking if Steve here were, this wouldn't have happened! Because nothing bad ever happened at Apple when Steve was around. /s  Hell I'm running the latest public beta and its running great. There's always bugs here and there but I think its ready for prime time. Its nothing 10.10.1 can't fix. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any more public releases before the final. 
Does the out of warranty price include labor? If not then it's significantly more and therefore AppleCare is cheaper.