or Connect

Posts by macxpress

I think Guy says it all....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_wX0EwOMM&feature=player_embedded
  Very true...its about the experience and it should be the same across the board...something Android has never been good at. 
  Bottom line...The link below is why Apple doesn't need to listen to anyone, especially its competition. I think they know what they're doing. You're not running Apple for a damn good reason. This new "wonderful" HTC phone isn't going to put even the hint of a dent in Apple's iPhone sales. The only thing it may hurt are other android phones.    http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/02/20/apples-iphone-5-and-iphone-4s-are-worlds-two-most-popular-smartphone-models
  Yes, my point exactly! 
  I've had 3 Android phones...never again. All 3 with different flavors of Android. I wasn't impressed with any of them. One of them actually was a Nexus phone. I always keep going back to the iPhone. Not because I'm a fanboy, but because I think its just a better overall experience from the ground up. Android is much like using Windows vs OS X in my opinion. They're trying to be everything to everyone and you can't do that and continuously be successful. 
  Well la-te-da...You found 2 great apps for Android. Yay! Nobody has to use iTunes anymore. iPhones aren't tied to iTunes. 
  And lets not forget about all the quality Android apps out there. /sarcasm
  Judging on Apple's last quarter sales, they aren't losing much. Apple can't be everything to everyone and the day it starts trying to be is the day it begins its slow death. 
  Sure, its nice looking but how pretty it is isn't everything. People aren't necessarily buying a phone just because it looks nice. You focus on all the wrong things. 
  Why does Apple need to listen? Is the iPhone 5 really that ugly? Its only the best selling phone for them....ever! They already outsold everyone last quarter. I think HTC, Samsung, etc need to listen and create a better user experience. People who are buying a phone based off its specs are just fanboys who want to brag....the same people who buy/build this overpriced computer just so they can brag about it. In the end, its no different from anything else as far as the...