or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Oh does it? Would you like to prove that it really does?   I'm pretty sure Apple knows what customers want a lot better than you do. Just because Apple isn't making what you want, doesn't mean others are unhappy too.    The iMac isn't Apple's biggest seller anyways. Their laptop line up is and has been for quite a while. So I'm pretty sure the lack of iMac sales isn't killing Apple as much as you want to think. Like I said in a previous post, its more likely that people...
  This is probably because its a hell of a lot cheaper to put a retina display in a 9" device than a 27" or 21.5" device. These screens are most likely very expensive. You can't compare a handheld to a regular computer. These are 2 separate things. So, Apple will put a 27" retina panel in, but then don't bitch because it costs $3500 now. The thinness has nothing to do with the quality of panel in the iMac. Its the cost of the panel itself.    Apple's products have been...
I would expect this...   You might say this is because Apple hasn't updated their products in a while, but I think its because its getting to a point where you don't need to upgrade your Mac as much. The speed of any computer is getting to the point where a general everyday user doesn't feel the need to update as much. You take this into account, and add the fact that someone may have an iPad and then you really don't feel the need to buy a new Mac.    So sure,...
Great! Now maybe iCloud will only go down once every 2 weeks instead of every week. 
  I don't believe Tim Cook to be there to continue innovating at Apple. There are plenty of very smart people working at Apple to do this. I think its his job to make sure the correct things go out to the public and make it right the first time, not after 3 or 4 tries. By then, its too late most of the time. While Steve Jobs was great at what he did, he didn't do everything at Apple like some people like to think. Its not like he thought of absolutely everything Apple...
  I could care less how fast their coverage is. The fact of the matter is that getting a signal in a lot of places sucks and when you do its not anywhere near the quality of coverage of the others. Of course, Ann Arbor Michigan has great coverage, its a city. Try going it a rural area outside a city and see how great T-Mobile is. 
  Thats just the issue with T-Mobile. They're coverage sucks. They're still 2G here where I live. Everyone else is 4G LTE. Unless you live in a city you're screwed. I used to be on T-Mobile with an few Android phones and their coverage was never stellar. 
Yeah, I'm sure it was that. They didn't need the iPhone anyways! 
Pfft! FOX news...enough said!
  We could just ignore your posts too since they usually don't have anything worth reading, but we don't for some reason....