or Connect

Posts by macxpress

I used to own a Motorola Cliq which ad Motoblur and included FaceBook built-in. It sounded nice at first, but quickly became just another annoying widget on my phone. It came to a point where I hardly ever used the motoblur portion of the phone. Unless you're a teeny-bopper who lives on facebook I don't see this going any further than motoblur did and that even included twitter. 
I agree there's needs to be a way to block messages from users. 
Seems like hear this at least once a year....   I would actually like some kind of spotify type setup with iOS and would be free (w/ads). I refuse to pay to steam music!
I think this would go great with some kind of new AppleTV that supports apps. Then you could have games right on your TV. 
  Who pissed in your cornflakes today? Way to cover their ass for them. Good job!   And oh yes..I'm just a troll because I badmouthed Apple! *gasps* God forbid Apple not do something right and they get called out on it. Never mind the countless times iCloud goes down, the fact that both .mac and mobileme were complete failures, etc, etc. But I'm a troll.... *rolls eyes* I guess I should now say to stop drinking so much koolaid.    And since my signature bothers you so...
Why is it that Apple just plain sucks are doing cloud stuff? They always have and apparently always will.
BestBuy needs more than just Samsung coming into their stores. In my opinion, its not a very good buying experience. They up sell the hell out of you.  They usually don't have a clue about whatever it is you want. They just sound like they do. They nickel and dime everyone and overprice everything. Everyone I know just goes into BestBuy to look and then buys it elsewhere. 
    I bet you've never seen a 4k TV have you...
  No...why would you think that? What does the iPhone 5s have to do this with announcement?
  Yup...you are correct!