or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Yes, my point exactly! 
  I've had 3 Android phones...never again. All 3 with different flavors of Android. I wasn't impressed with any of them. One of them actually was a Nexus phone. I always keep going back to the iPhone. Not because I'm a fanboy, but because I think its just a better overall experience from the ground up. Android is much like using Windows vs OS X in my opinion. They're trying to be everything to everyone and you can't do that and continuously be successful. 
  Well la-te-da...You found 2 great apps for Android. Yay! Nobody has to use iTunes anymore. iPhones aren't tied to iTunes. 
  And lets not forget about all the quality Android apps out there. /sarcasm
  Judging on Apple's last quarter sales, they aren't losing much. Apple can't be everything to everyone and the day it starts trying to be is the day it begins its slow death. 
  Sure, its nice looking but how pretty it is isn't everything. People aren't necessarily buying a phone just because it looks nice. You focus on all the wrong things. 
  Why does Apple need to listen? Is the iPhone 5 really that ugly? Its only the best selling phone for them....ever! They already outsold everyone last quarter. I think HTC, Samsung, etc need to listen and create a better user experience. People who are buying a phone based off its specs are just fanboys who want to brag....the same people who buy/build this overpriced computer just so they can brag about it. In the end, its no different from anything else as far as the...
Analysts believe Apple is in a race to the bottom to compete. Apple has no momentum huh? They've only out sold Samsung last quarter. Where do they come up with this shit? Apple has a low cost phone...its called the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. What's next, Apple pays customers to buy an iPhone? I don't believe Apple can be in every market available, just like Macs aren't. Sure, there's some lost revenue, but that doesn't mean one company wins over another.
Well of course! You have to do something to keep the battery life above 30 minutes. That doesn't mean it gets better battery life. 
But it still runs Android.... And quite honestly, is it really necessary to have a quad-core CPU in a phone? Seems like a battery eater to me. Even if Apple puts one in the next iPhone I won't oooo and ahhh over the stupid CPU. The current CPU is more than powerful enough. These guys really need to focus on the experience, not the actual hardware itself. This is what separates Apple from the rest.