or Connect

Posts by macxpress

I can see a retina iPad Mini replacing the iPad 2. I also believe the iPad 2 will be phased out on the next update. Its getting a bit old. 
Yeah these are knock off photos...
I'm also not sure if Apple can afford to do another "S" type upgrade. I can't see them succeeding with this every other year a major update comes out. I don't think NFC is really all that important....until Apple releases it. So far, I don't see a lot of people using NFC, however if Apple does include this in the next iPhone it will start to take off a little better than it has. It seems as if Apple is the driving force for certain things like this.    I would really...
Apple seriously needs to improve its cloud services. Apple has always sucked at anything cloud based. I don't know why they have such a hard time with this. They have very brilliant people working at Apple yet they can't develop a reliable cloud service.    I agree on the Siri front too...it could use some improvements. Its great for some things, not so much with others. I do think they're working hard on it and will get it right. 
  Very good question...features are one thing, but implementing them into a positive and useful user experience is another. This is what iOS does better than Android. Also, as with OS X, Apple isn't always the first to implement a particular feature, but when it does, its usually better than anyone else's solution. 
Again, you didn't get what I was getting at. Read my entire post again and don't just look at the picture. Its not the keyboard and the mouse thats the concern. Its the 50,000 other devices you have to connect if you want other items. 
  You completely didn't get what was getting at. I was trying to get it the wire mess connecting external hard drives, video cards (if ever possible), and other thunderbolt devices as a result of not having an iMac. 
  They do...everything is in French! 
The issue with this is and always has been, I don't want cables, boxes, hard drives, etc all over my desk or else the pretty iMac will end p looking like the Dell shown below which is precisely what Apple tries to prevent. If I have a tower, I can put everything inside it where it should be.    
  Correct, its a desktop. It may not be sitting on your desktop, but its still classified as a "desktop" computer. And, you don't have to be a Professional to use a MacPro. I've owned both a PowerMac G5 and a MacPro simply because of its upgrade capabilities (video card, hard drives, etc). There are more reasons to own a MacPro than just being a professional. The fact of the matter is, there are many who use an iMac for "Professional" tasks as its more than capable for...