or Connect

Posts by macxpress

I hear version 1.1 will be released later this week to fix bugs...   /sarcasm
Now if they'd only support more than Gmail....
  True, I use dropbox. If there's one thing I wish iCloud had, it was a dropbox (iDisk anyone?) style drive I could mount to store my files. I think this is one of the biggest things missing on iCloud. Not all of my files are iWork files so keeping this iWork only seems foolish to me. 
  The way it should be. Whenever possible, technology should be a non-issue for customers. It should work this seamlessly. 
Do they not care about the Mac anymore????
  And silly comments like these are why Apple shouldn't care about its stock price. It should just be doing what it needs to do and not what stupid stockholders think is best for the company when they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to running a company, especially one like Apple. Ignore shareholders!!!
  Maybe they have a history, but they're not repeating history right now. I have yet to see anything within the past couple of years. Before, it was one after another and now its nothing. Hardware bumps don't keep you in front. 
  Nope...not at all. 
So in other words...Apple just wants to be childish about it. 
    You can still refresh the interface without making changes, or making it hard to use. I didn't say just make it look completely different. Of course that would be stupid. My OS X example was what I was going for. The interface looks the same, but it UI has been updated a few times to keep it current. You can do both without losing people.    BTW...I like how you immediately went for the iOS vs Android thing. Very nice...