or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Looks like a magic mouse with a screen on it. I think it also looks too close to the Galaxy SIII on the front. 
  You also need to make a device thats useable and quite frankly, Microsoft totally missed the mark on this one. Sure it may be new and different from anything else, but that doesn't necessarily mean its better. For one, the attachable keyboard is one of the worst keyboards I've ever typed on. So it may be cool, neat, different and all that but at the end of the day it doesn't make it a better tablet.    Windows 8 while is more usable on a tablet because of its design, I...
I would shut Dell down and give the money to its shareholders...
This is what happens when you use Apple Maps....
Yachtgate!!!!!
I don't have an iPhone 5, but I do notice my iPhone 4S doesn't get anywhere near the battery life it did with iOS 5. I was almost never below 50% and now I'm sometimes down to 19% by the end of the day. I'm down to 86% already from 100% about 1.5hrs ago. I've only talked on the phone once for about a minute. 
800 customers isn't really much compared to the millions of customers out there. 
  More sales doesn't mean its better. I don't see Microsoft as "copying" Apple.    Google Docs isn't all its made up to be. Google Maps..Meh. Neither is nothing really better than anything else on the market. 
Blatantly copying a mobile OS and offering it for free is bad for the company that originally created the OS too.    And for the record...I'm not hurting at all Larry. Its just too god damn bad Android fanboys can't get an exact copy of iOS and claim its their own.    I think Google is slowly starting to go down hill a little. Other than Android and search, everything else they do is a massive failure. You can't beat people by copying them. You need to make...
I was just gonna say...They'll remove the references and say no, were not making iOS apps. We've only leaked it many times and denied it every time.