or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

Count me as one who wishes I had FM on my phone. Don't get me wrong - I love that I can listen to live terrestial radio stations on the web - but physical location is still important in so many ways.
Pretty darn impressive video still available at http://iphonefixed.co.uk/apple-watch-screen-scratch-test-by-iphonefixed.html. I bet they wouldn't have done this test if was strapped to a $400 watch.
Just use Google DNS. hahaha
 Can you make up your mind which it is?  Or maybe different parts of the page are stirring up different feelings.
The law of large numbers has to do with statistical sampling, not with determining company fundamentals. It says that as you increase your sample size you're more likely to get a "true" value. It has nothing to do with stock pricing. Or company earnings, growth, etc. It doesn't mean that as a company grows, that incremental growth becomes more difficult. Frankly, it's irrelevant for predicting what a company's fundamentals will look like at any period in the future.
"They had the insight early on to know how important human curation is." I believe this more than ever now. Playlists made by computers do tend to help me discover new artists but it always seems more haphazard than a human-curated playlist. And the human DJ can really develop a mood with a progression through that playlist. That might change one day and certainly the algorithms can be refined but for sheer personality I have always preferred a human DJ over any of the...
Cringe!
Weird. This is just Accompli with a new name.   Edit: It's not weird. https://www.acompli.com/
  Glad the hardware engineers have checked in with their opinions! Not sure why Apple didn't consider RAM and the effect on margins. I did not know these facts. Thanks guys! You should probably send this off to someone at Apple.
 Ack - can't imagine this would be a comfortable conversation to have before dropping that much money. (A laptop or desktop isn't a quick purchase.) "Let's see, so what you're saying is that I can save a few bucks and buy this new MBA with Apple's chip and use it for 14/16/18 hours or stick with the Intel and use all my existing software? Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to consider this a little longer. OK, well, since I'm here maybe I'll pick up a couple of iTunes cards...