or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

Most money managers bungled stock picks in 2014, missing out on huge gains   Fixed that for you. The truth is that actively managed funds are trailing indexes by a large margin in the last few years. Letting it ride on a large basket lowered your risk and broadened the exposure to gains in this continued bull market. They probably would have done much better by betting all on AAPL, of course, but no one can make predictions especially about the future!
+10000
[duplicate]
I'm not surprised - iPads are the best. I also think iPhones are better in a head-to-head with any phone made for Android. (Bet I'm not the only one here to think that!) This recommendation is warranted but I'm really amazed that an Android fan site would state that.   That said, I bet DED just jizzed his pants when he saw that! This is just the latest point in the phanboi rivalry between two great platforms.
Today was rough for major indexes. Not sure this is actually true but as an observer and small-time stakeholder, AAPL seems to move in the direction of the market overall but the swing in both directions more severe.
This is great and all but I hope we don't get a  Breaking  report every time we get an uptick in the stock price.
Still really astonishing to think that one company can command 86% of the profits in any area. It was mind boggling when it was just two companies but this...there can't be many precedents to this.
I'm proposing a new game: guess the author by reading the headline. I scored a point on this one!
 All ideas are welcome, right? You should buy a few shares of Apple stock and go to the shareholder meeting and make that proposal. I'd probably vote no with my 20 shares though. :)
Getting people to use MS Office is a win. iOS is a leader and developers have a more consistent device to put their products on. IMO, this says more about the success about the iOS platform than the limited market share of the WinMo devices.