or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

Buy a hackintosh to install Windows 10?? 
Poor Ballmer gets a heart attack...
Venture cap from Gimlet media and community-effort Radiotopia are good examples of big attempts to find financial footing in the podcast model. It seems like a golden age for podcasts.    I assume even the largest podcasters, in general, have access to a small pool of advertisers. This is only because the same sponsors appear on most of the ones I listen to. If this benefits the podcasters by simplifying their selling of ad spots I say "yes!" Let the podcasters get back...
I saw a dramatic headline and assumed DED's work. Seems like we have another writer with a touch of dramatic extravagance in headlines. I read the summary below the headline. Read the first line of the article "Kremlinology appears to be alive and well on Wall Street" skrrrrrrr. Stop reading right there. I have no idea what that refers to.   The results of the stock market are baffling, sure, but the analysts aren't a ruling body. This isn't a decision they made in...
How about a one year subscription to Apple Music. Nominal benefit of $120 but that would be much less actual cost to Apple. Now that I think about it, it would be cool if you could give a gift of a year membership to someone.
Turtles!
Well, that should last for a few years!
 "It has been reported that Apple's spaceship campus is an actual spaceship and capable of flight, however, we have not been able to get comment from Apple. They are not responding to questions for confirmation. Nor has NASA responded to comments. We present this for discussion only. It is speculated to be flight-capable by 2018. Office space in Silicon Valley is a constant source of concern and having a move-able office building would be a natural advantage."
Big fan of Office 365 and Office 2106 here (hey, stop throwing things at me) and would say that Apple missed a big opportunity to take market share from Microsoft Office. Just anecdotally and from supporting 100s of Mac users (and 1000s of Windows users), Pages, Numbers, Keynote are so fantastic but never got enough traction to threaten MS Office share. Apple has done a great job convincing people that Windows has so many drawbacks and that OS X would be a safe and even...
And shows up in the Screenshots folder. Are these images just sloppy concepts/mock-ups? [edit] And the Selfies folder includes an image of the keyboard. Either the keyboard has established sentience or these are indeed sloppy illustrations.