or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

How about a one year subscription to Apple Music. Nominal benefit of $120 but that would be much less actual cost to Apple. Now that I think about it, it would be cool if you could give a gift of a year membership to someone.
Turtles!
Well, that should last for a few years!
 "It has been reported that Apple's spaceship campus is an actual spaceship and capable of flight, however, we have not been able to get comment from Apple. They are not responding to questions for confirmation. Nor has NASA responded to comments. We present this for discussion only. It is speculated to be flight-capable by 2018. Office space in Silicon Valley is a constant source of concern and having a move-able office building would be a natural advantage."
Big fan of Office 365 and Office 2106 here (hey, stop throwing things at me) and would say that Apple missed a big opportunity to take market share from Microsoft Office. Just anecdotally and from supporting 100s of Mac users (and 1000s of Windows users), Pages, Numbers, Keynote are so fantastic but never got enough traction to threaten MS Office share. Apple has done a great job convincing people that Windows has so many drawbacks and that OS X would be a safe and even...
And shows up in the Screenshots folder. Are these images just sloppy concepts/mock-ups? [edit] And the Selfies folder includes an image of the keyboard. Either the keyboard has established sentience or these are indeed sloppy illustrations.
Long live the iOS tips. I read them all but this is the first one I've personally found useful. This is great. Bummer that it's sorta hidden but this seems fairly intuitive after doing it just once.
Having Find My Friends in the widgets means it's going to run more frequently. That means it'll tap the GPS on my device and any friends. And drain battery faster, right?
Ballmer's policy of ignoring other platforms has given way to Satya Nadella taking the obvious route to be everywhere.
 Not sure what resources you're working with but if you're on Windows with MS Office you could add the account in Outlook and export from there. Can't answer for other platform combos.