or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

Instead ofI assume you meant: In order for the retail strategy to work, Johnson and Apple co-founder, the late Steve Jobs, agreed that complete hands-on focus was needed, with the retail chief taking sole responsibility for the stores.
Just got my Sprint 16GB this week. I waited less than a week even though the web site had said it ships in 1-2 weeks. Just lucky? Incidentally, just switched from Android.
Very happy for the Gmail app.
Dang. Initially read this "Acer, Asus slash 'Ultrabook' PRICES by 40%, struggle against MacBook Air." Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I did. It's inevitable though. All the pretenders are fighting for market share and profit but chasing Apple to do it. Apple is blazing the trail and dropping a lot of followers in their path. There are a lot of smart, smart people trying but they're no match for the auteur that was Steve Jobs.
Why oh why would you feel compelled to weigh in on someone's appearances?
Some voodoo answer here. https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
Good point. And I think that's the basis of the lawsuit - whether Davlik is Java or not. The point I was trying to make is the challenge of the Flash (or any additional) platform on iOS.
Steve Jobs made a fantastic decision. It's the same reason Java apps aren't ever going to be installed on a mobile platform either. You don't want another runtime on top of your OS. It just adds complexity and, of course, it's going to have some overhead for support. I think the fight was in large part about keeping (bringing!) developers in the iOS fold. We know from painful experience that letting a third party layer of software come...
!! But if I hear anymore mentions of 30s being old I'm really going to be sad.
It's like I knew what this article was going to say even before I read it.