or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

Designing next-gen of iPhone using Windows XP? Makes it hard to believe.
 I get what you're saying but you're probably not in the right line of work if that's frustrating to you. I do this all day long and am very happy about it. Gives me a chance to practice speaking many dialects ranging from English to tech-ese. Those who need a little more help I just repeat what I need them to do and then simply give them a few seconds of silence. Give them a moment to get on the same page as you. I mean, they're all productive adults who want to see the...
Odd that ATT would want them. The point about "complementary" bands seems credible but, really, this doesn't extend their footprint directly. It's a different network so they're really operating two sets of bands now.   Sounds like they're pulling a Sprint. Those folks are well known for disappointing investors and customers alike with their purchase of incompatible networks. Now Cricket customers can get used to several years of a possibly bumpy roadmap.   Anyway,...
Thank you for your contribution.
 TokyoJimu is correct and also note that Apple's web site is up right now (at least for me and there's still no PING responses. And FYI -- there's no requirement that a web site (router, switch, server, etc) listen for or answer PINGs. But Ricky somehow misses the response "36 bytes from 17.178.1.170: Communication prohibited by filter". DNS resolution succeeded and then something is denying his PING request. Troubleshooting failure. (Not claiming to be perfect...
 I see that the recall instructions state that "Once your Fitbit Force is returned and confirmed affected, a reimbursement check will be issued and sent directly to you within 2-6 weeks after receipt of the affected product."  Wonder how they'll know if it's one of the items affected. And why some would be affected and not others. Maybe they're onto something there. The speculation of nickel content makes sense.
 The grammar police were here. 
I've never really understood this. I may be a simpleton but I don't think "it doesn't 'multitask'" isn't a compelling distraction. As in this example, can I really read an email (or compose/respond) while watching a movie on the same screen. Well, you'll miss part of the movie image and not really be paying attention to both at the same time. If I was watching with someone I don't think they'd appreciate it either. Please don't call it "multi-tasking".
All the negative numbers together don't add up to 19% so the explanation of 119% is still confusing. It seems to me the table says one thing then the author of the article says another. I don't have any reason to believe the table was manipulated but I'm also having trouble understanding how the author misread the numbers.    ps. It's entirely possible that I'm misreading the table but the article certainly doesn't help me understand how to arrive at 87.4%.
Not "a report out of the Far East" but "Korea". Nice going. Looks like someone just got a map.