or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

What were you thinking Bergermeister???? PMZ says you simply don't know enough to have issssuuuu333ssess!!!!11!!!11
 I could not agree with you more. It's baseless speculation -- and a little insulting -- that it'll be separated for genders. That's simply not helpful at all.
Wha?        \_O_/                     Maybe meant to respond to different article?
 Are you reading this article to claim that Apple adds markup on all products to hit 50%? There is no reference backing up that claim of 15% better margins. I'd sure be interested in how it would have happened if it did. I'm taking that number in the article with a grain of salt.  
That's cool that articles about bug fixes are now including price guides. Cause that's the most obvious place to put a price guide.
TIL that Far East means "Korean language publication ETNews".
 It's nice to have an illustration of the problem. This story happens to be about a supplier to Apple. I don't think anyone's singling out Apple or the consumer electronics industry.
I remember people saying how great computers were because they cut down on paper waste. Of course, realizing that the environmental impact of even creating the computer is devastating but then relying on more environmental impact to run it. (Delivering the product to your store or your door and disposal are additional issues worldwide.)  I'm glad I don't hear that hogwash any more.   I'm glad for stories that get below the surface. It's complex, of course. We can make a...
Ugh. So addicting. I played Tiny Tower for way too long. Cheats make it fun with less agony of waiting.
"then kicks the living $#&% out of it." Yech. Certainly not as poetic as "here's to the crazy ones."