or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

Can't be actual products. They don't say "Made in California".
Mail evolves. That's nice. The current mailbox app feels like a dated POP client. I'm glad the current one has the swipe to delete but it needs more. Other nice features might be Open In -> Calendar or Notes or something. Right now if I want a message to interact with another app I have to copy the text but that leaves out sender info and other helpful context.
This is Microsoft's game to lose. They do have a compelling ecosystem, have great support, and develop good programs to train armies of support techs/engineers. They stumble but recover. Their migration to Office 365 and Azure are widely praised.    Few individuals have to buy Windows directly and most will just use what comes on their new PCs or what the IT department gives them. (Even if they bring their own they're likely logging onto a Windows network or...
This is the first time that hardware is included in a discount program. Charity and Donation programs have always existed for phenomenal pricing for non-profits. Cynical me says they're unloading in whatever channel they can. Beware 1st gen buyers. I do believe this will improve and there is a use case for Windows in education obviously but I know that early Surface adopters will be burned.
"display has one vertical connector and one horizontal" Amazing. Such innovation. Before you know it Samesung is going to go with one vertical and one horizontal connector. Can't wait... This thing's going to be hoT!
  Nothing to talk about here. Might as well comment on the grammar and word choices. 
"As aforesaid". I applaud the awkwardness of this. Is there a new intern? Hello new intern. Also, if it's really aforesaid you can leave it out. Thanks for posting screenshots. I had not seen this before. I'm looking forward to seeing this on my iPad2 if it'll take the upgrade.
  Is anything here violating the NDA?
  Not sure exactly what "fell on deaf ears" means in this case but if it means he refuses to listen or ignores complaints then I guess you're the nice person for continuing to buy from that salesman. Clearly the run-flats aren't big enough deal to keep you from buying BMW. :) Lucky you. I think.
Everyone who's complaining about in-dash integration for their preferred cars, please call a dealer to let them know. They may feel it's a small thing but they won't think of it at all unless they hear. And anyone who won't treat your comment seriously isn't a good sales person. Of course, it helps immensely if you already have a relationship with them (have bought a car from them).