or Connect

Posts by ddawson100

What does this mean that it's coming to VM? Why can't you just buy one from Sprint and activate on VM? Or buy an unlocked ATT-compatible from Apple and use with StraightTalk? Isn't this just a question about radio/band supported? This talk about it coming to this regional carrier or that MVNO is certainly confusing to me.
Crazy amount of space. Hard to fathom that many servers, that much storage. That much cyberspace.   It does look like a lot of space out there, of course, but if it just to house servers why not stick a second floor on the existing data center? Just musing. Rhetorical question. I know this really isn't the right forum to ask these kinds of questions.
This is well done and looks really cool. It highlights what's good without going back over and over about how you can do so much with it. It just focuses on one thing. Only one tweak needed - cover up the Microsoft logo.       Seriously, I'm surprised about how Windows isn't even mentioned. The fact that it's a Microsoft product is fairly subtle. It's possible for Microsoft to release good (maybe even fantastic) stuff but they've knee-capped themselves by holding onto...
 "...the new iOS 7 software avaialble..."
Now to add this to OS X devices. I had a MacBook swiped. I had added it in preyproject.com but it never showed up. It would be nice to know that no one else could have used it.
  Pew reports are fantastic. You can't argue with their data. Their methods are included right in the reports, something that is missed in summaries like this story in AI. And unfortunately it's too easy to jump to conclusions without the full report. I'm glad you're using the word "perhaps". I hope no one glosses over that. There may be a variety of factors here including (or instead of) the fact that it's considered a status symbol. There's no reasons (but there is a...
Assumptions: 1. This deal has been cooking for a while. The board was aware. (Sub-assumption: they support the deal.) 2. This deal was cinched simply because he needs to finish with negotiations. 3. There are other big tasks that Ballmer will need to wrap up before leaving.
I don't think this is a thread about a Google product. It's about Mailbox which so far only supports Gmail. It might support other mail providers eventually.
  Seriously. By the context I'm assuming they mean T-Mobile is considering not allowing vacations for this period. (And they're not allowing it because of the iPhone coming. Bit of a stretch. #AppleRumorsider.)
"Siri, do you like Apple?" "I'm pretty loyal to Apple. It's just how I'm made."