or Connect

Posts by Kovich

Indeed my cheek was bulging, partly because I had tried to swallow a Dell Streak which is a joke from another thread
I have to say you do look very unwell. I would recommend you take Friday off to recover
Why has noone spotted the most critical piece of information in this news story: teh one that proves that the iPad is a failure? How come Mercedes were able to get hold of 40 iPads when you are limited to two and they have supposedly sold out within CONUS? It is obvious that the stories about iPad sales are all lies, there is in fact a huge surplus of the product and Mercedes were able to put 40 as a job lot for say $50 a piece. Actually this story does get me...
I was amused to see a huge display ad at London City Airport (airside) yesterday announcing that the iPad was available in the airport's technology store ahead of the main UK release. Small print at the bottom said that the availability of the iPad was "subject to availability" I presume Heathrow did something similar
There is a good chance that Android will become the Windows of the mobile computing world and the long term battle will be between Apple and the iPhone OS and Android with its multiple hardware suppliers. Given that Apple has chosen to push out one iPhone a year and keep only two models on sale at any time we will find that there are always more powerful higher speced Android phones when compared to the iPhones available. This will eat into iPhone's market as tech heads...
i actually don't want my now "shipped" iPad to get here before 28 May. I am a weekly commuter and have arranged to flyback on Thursday night to be here when it arrives. Don't want TNT sending it back to Apple before I get my hands on it! I am though probably in a minority on this.
It's a typo. He means Austria, which is a small country in Europe
This is exactly what I did. Worked perfectly
I think you are right. Order sent at 5.0am and Email received at 2.0pm. I would love to know the store by store data. Which countries getting what pre orders in what space of time
You were sensible to do this. I was lazy and did not place my order until 5.0am (on my phone at the airport). Order supposedly went through and I have an order number which I can look up on the website, but no confirmation email so I am assuming I was too late.