or Connect

Posts by Flash_beezy

The 30 pin/lightning connection.
I don't see the point of removing the optical drive in a pure desktop machine...but I'll hand it to them, it's quite a beauty!
Yep, every single one. The apple ones broke too, but I simply set up a Apple warranty exchange and bam, next morning a fresh cable arrives at my doorstep for free..so why bother with knock offs? Knock off HDMI cables? Don't buy those either, (like my amazon basic/mediabridge branded cables.Piece of mind is cheaper then taking a risk and frying my iphone which I paid full price this year..you can be cheap though no ones stopping you..that's the only reason the knock off...
Of my dozen cheap 30 pin cables, every single one was broken. Simply from constant use.If you can afford a iPhone, don't think we should really bitch about a $20 cable. It won't break the bank.
Uh yeah..decreasing because They are finally getting 4.0 ICS years later then initial release..even though jellybean has been out for how long? and the fact that some phones had it preloaded like the S3.
Wow. Guess we should all still use windoz 98 then?Yes it's important, security patches (they are still prevelant) Optimizations, list goes on and on..but that's not the point. These announcements are too frequent yet 90% of the hardware won't get support. That's not cool if you buy the latest phone and can't update it.
Not intending too, it's just mind numbing, but hey some people like having quickly out of date operating systems I guess..
It's amazing how like 60-70% of the base users are still running 2.3 gingerbread, small number have honeycomb..2 years later Icecream sandwich is rolling out right now...yet Jellybean was announced and released not to long ago..and to add to the insult Keylime Pie is being announced before anyone gets to experience the previous versions...
That was very uh dubstepish. Uh oh watch out for the angry school girls stompin like you got served!
Every nexus phone except the G1, and Gnex, have my nexus 7 too. every single iPhone.I really would have prefered HTC to be a manufacture again. Maybe LG with pure android will be a treat.