or Connect

Posts by Flash_beezy

omg you guys still complaining about no 3g or gps on the ipod touch....really!!! buy a damn iphone. WTF do you need 3g on a ipod touch for? do you intend on paying for data charges? get a iPhone..and stop complaining
Um yeah they did..back in 2007 it's called the iPhone duhWhy the hell would apple put a 3G radio chip in the iPod touch!?Get a iPad
^please don't forget that a Bluetooth keyboard can be used
I also say bs to the non bendable comment. I've been able to bend them and even bend it back
I loved my psp when it first released It was one of the had to have items and I had my father pick one up in japan before it was released in the states. Looking back it would be cool to have a psp/phone but I don't really game that much anymore (he'll I don't even play the games on my iPhone 4 anymore.. Good luck Sony I don't really think it will put a ding it apples game though I'll be rooting!
It's actually pretty easy to restore a bricked iPhone or iPod touch.
Your also talking to a guy who's also owned every gen of the iPhone so I'll keep insulting kthnx bi
All the 3G iPhone owners will you stop complaining please! I'm sick of it upgrade your damn hardware already. You bitch and moan the 3G doesn't even fully support ios4 and you dimwads still updated. Go buy a 3GS or something
Hey guess what? All apple products come with a complimentary 1 year warranty which includes gasp..phone support for what..90 days! So anyone who bought a iPhone 4 can call in so it's still statistically correct
Also a very happy ip4 user! No complaints as well as all my friends who have it as well All these bandwagon hopping haters can suck it.