or Connect

Posts by Flash_beezy

That was very uh dubstepish. Uh oh watch out for the angry school girls stompin like you got served!
Every nexus phone except the G1, and Gnex, have my nexus 7 too. every single iPhone.I really would have prefered HTC to be a manufacture again. Maybe LG with pure android will be a treat.
Only 500k? Damn the Gnex must have sucked. Either way I'm adding this phone to my collection too.
Got thesehttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106581Granted I paid $100 when it was on sale @Woot.Sound good to me, though I'm partially deaf..I don't mind the freebie headphones, it's just I hate the cord, so Bluetooth loss doesn't really matter.
meh
I got ear pods with my iPhone 5, yet I still use my sennheiser's Bluetooth headphones with a built in mic and controls? I think the average user will use their OWN headphones anyway.
Everyone's complaining about extra space? My iPhone is backed up to iCloud. Uses up most of that allotted space.
Yep, mine was suppose to expire on the 30th, it says 2013 for me now.
This idiot didn't even attempt to wipe it? Geez. Not that in condoning theft..seriously.
My buddies running iOS6 with a 3GS have said they love it, no changes for the worse so far.