or Connect

Posts by Flash_beezy

Ooo zing from the troll...
Man your a hoot! Typically I avoid feeding the trolls, but your thesaurus word search to make you appear intelligent and sophisticated was hilarious!
Orly troll much?So...Your a apple store employee...and a customer comes in claiming that he's here for a $99 MacBook and claims he seen it on the website?In your theory you would have honor that?
Do it yourself if your ballzy enough.Go get the aluminum reanodized! Black or what ever color you want!
Apple Care.SIf you really need a powerhouse with 32GB of ram...get a desktop/workstation...or I don't know a MacPro..
Does this apply to other things as well?
Still spamming over the matte bs are you?At least you didn't post the stupid petition this time.....Srsly though...try one in person before you spew this crap again.
You do realize a small demograph of people actually upgrade anything in their machine right? They either buy it the way they like from the get go and never upgrade anything until it fails, or they just sell to upgrade a year later....
There is. Hspa+ support
Hardware Age is not determined by when it was purchased...are people really dense or what?Notice the 3GS has not been been changed or updated (other then os) since its unveiling in 2009?The 3GS is 3+ year old hardware. Period.Idiotic I swear did you even read what I posted?. Kinda like the chumps going I'm waiting for the iPhone 5...