or Connect

Posts by tpf1952

I feel you pain. I'm wanting at least one last hurrah from Cupertino. Make it one helluva box! And snappier too.
Hey Apple, one more time on the MacPro for old time's sake?
I can dream, can't I?
It's been a long time since I bought a Kodak product, but I mourn their decline. My first camera was a Kodak Brownie Starmite; the last, an Instamatic 304. Up until digital became the obvious choice for image-making, I continued by buy lots of Kodak film, especially Tri-X. I hope they find a way to turn things around, but progress can sometimes be cruel.
I must agree that the bashing is a bit strong. I've relied on Photoshop for years; sure it's a heavy program, but it's never let me down. When Apple turned out Final Cut X, I was grateful that Premiere Pro CS5.5 and the rest of the Production suite were available and reliable.
Look at Premiere Pro or After Effects - the skin of these applications is where PS CS6 gets its look, not Aperture. Tom
I'll give the IMAP on mail.me.com a try. Beat having to acclimate clients to another e-mail address, e.g gmail. Thanks for your help. Tom
I'm running Lion, 10.7.2. Just discovering my password has been rejected on my iPhone as well. Incoming mail server: p99-imap.mail.me.com Outgoing server: iCloud Tom
There's more: when I attempt to access mail via Apple Mail, my password is rejected. At the moment, contact via mail to and from the world is hit or miss. I'm a home-based business. I should know better than be "Mr. Early Adopter." Tom
Not good. I can access calendar and contacts, but not mail. I could for a while, but no longer. This is seriously uncool. Tom