or Connect

Posts by KevinN206

I didn't know Pandora allows me to pick any song to play. Did they just add this?
Do you think the iPad Mini is more portable than the iPad 4? Are you more likely to bring an iPad Mini or an iPad 4 if you are going out? There was a long debate about seven months ago how Apple would be making a "7 inch" tablet (yes, it's actually 7.9 inch) and whether it'll more portable than the existing bigger iPad.   So ladies, do you find the iPad Mini to be more portable than the iPad 4? So gents, do you find the iPad Mini to be more portable than the iPad...
Are you implying that those who likes Opera is mentally wrong? How about people who use Safari is terribly terribly wrong as well? Now, I don't use Opera, but it has pioneered many of the features that were "different" and later adopted by all of the popular browsers today. A lot of these ideas were then borrowed by IE, FF, Safari, and Chrome. What do feel that's "different" about the Opera browser? I, for one, thank that they were different so that I can enjoy some of...
Wow such arrogance and over-generalization in your assertion. The Galaxy Note 2 is actually very thin and light for the dimension of 5.5" screen, and it's selling quite well for something that's "stupid". Just because people use it doesn't mean that they are "stupid" or "huge people" or "poor vision". I guess you like to insult people who have different needs than you do.
Can you explain to me how this scaling works? The Note 2 has a resolution of 1,280 x 720 (720p) so there's almost NO reason whatsoever for an app to scale. This is the most common resolution in Android phones today. Can you tell me what app that he was using that has "so much white space"? My brother has a Galaxy Note 2, and so far, I haven't noticed any of "so much white space" issue with the apps that he uses (a lot). It's pretty obvious that a 720p on a 5.5" vs. 4.3"...
Can anyone explain what this picture is? Is this really from a Sony render?   http://www.theverge.com/2012/7/26/3189309/apple-sony-iphone-design-inspiration-iphone-4-looked-old  
It's pretty evident that a single point-of-contact is unfit as a kickstand. Microsoft's version spans the entire tablet.
If you are only interested in tracking those 3 people, then you use the "People Hub". Here, you can pin 3 of these people directly onto the Start Screen. This way, you can view all 3 updates independently. Example: http://blogs.msdn.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/communityserver-blogs-components-weblogfiles/00-00-01-29-43-metablogapi/2350.Pinned_2D00_to_2D00_Start_5F00_73DF5EB3.png
I like Apple. I like Apple products. I have nothing against Apple. I have everything against those who says false information, or quote something out of context.
My point is that the Surface can do all of what you described without using a SINGLE third-party case or using an adapter. The iPad cannot do that. I do everything in landscape mode whether it's android tablet or an iPad. Portrait mode, whether it's 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, feels weird on a tablet. That's my personal opinion.   Everything that you described are OPTIONAL. How the hell can you compromise the usage of the Surface if the kickstand is optional? If you think it's...