or Connect

Posts by KevinN206

This is Windows Phone that was rewritten from scratch. Windows Mobile 6.5 and earlier were in fact POS. I haven't restarted my WP7 Lumia 710 for 25 days. It's still going and going.
So it's the Windows XP of Apple then? It gets slower as you install more apps? I thought that isn't supposed to happen with Apple? If you don't think so, google Lumia 800 vs iPhone 4S boot-up time. The Lumia 800 and 710 have the same 1.4GHz single-core.   Lumia 800 about 16 sec iPhone 4S about 21 sec   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GPoRjJNcpI
Of course they can use the same apps.   Windows 8 intel and ARM tablets can use the SAME metro apps from the Windows Store.   It's the ARM tablet that won't be able to run x86 programs. There's not wrong with the "low-end" model because it's intended for those who wants an iPad alternative. The Pro version is for those who want maximum compatibility. They two models are clearly targeting two different markets, but the share the SAME metro apps Windows Store.   In fact,...
Well I guess it makes sense that you don't know what alternative method of inputs means.   Windows 8 tablet, you can CHOOSE to use which method is best for each scenario:   1. External keyboard with multitouch trackpad (cursor support) 2. Onscreen keyboard with full multitouch support   If I am writing a long document within Word, then I would use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Why? Because the mouse has the highest precision and accuracy, and you don't actually need to...
Well I guess it makes sense that you don't know what alternative method of input means. 
My Windows Phone Lumia 710 can boot up faster than your newest iPhone. A Windows tablet takes about 10-20 sec to boot.
You can customize the home screen (start screen) by YOUR preferences. When you first create an account, you are asked to choose:   1. Background (theme) color 2. Background style   Again, it makes no sense to judge this based on SOMEONE'S else settings. Once you set it up to your life, then you'll see it makes a lot of sense. Do you realize that the iPad home screen can hold 25 icons at any given time? The Windows 8 home screen can hold about 40! You are right, that's a...
The combination is for Windows 8 with Intel processor. The combination is not intended to "force a restart". It exposes six options: Lock, Switch User, Sign out, Task Manager, Accessibility, and Power. The quickest way to unfreeze the system is to force a system restart. All tablets & phones these days have this built-in at the hardware level.
Yeah kinda like how the iPad and iPhone never need to be forced restarting.   How does the iPhone & iPad restart from a lockup?    Hint: Hold down Power + Home key until it restarts.
The combination is Home Key + Power. This is only used for enterprises and corporations that's OPTIONAL. On a consumer tablet, this is never needed.