or Connect

Posts by rob_06

It seems to be a email attachment with a zip file. Firstly check your email for any emails with zip attachments that look suspicious and delete them empty the trash within the email app. Then restart the email app and the problem should be gone hopefully.
yes I will be doing a clean install.   Ot is for me worth the hassle and fills up some free time.
So far I haven't seen this one but will now keep a watch incase.   Thanks for the heads up  
lolAs the itunes app store is viewable and nothing else we may see this rather soon. Not holding my breath just the same
I have been using antivirus software for a number of years now on my macs as I do have a lot of windows using friends.  More to make sure I don't send anything on.   For me it has been a piece of mind.   Seeing apple saying it is a small shock but I cannot say I have seen it coming for a while now.   Better to be safe than have crap causing havoc
You can download it fro oracle directly. They have more info about it there and help if needed.
Could you please post a image of what is happening.   Also did you update to Safari 5.1.7?   Did you do a permissions repair as flash & shockwave have had wrong permissions previously.   I am seeing some strange things with Facebook and have not yet updated to 10.7.4 or safari 5.1.7, I have update my iPhone 4S to 5.1.1 and use the Facebook app mostly.   On my mac Facebook in all browsers is not working as it was a few days ago but for me this is normal...
    lol
I personally haven't seen any battery drain issues with either my partners iPhone 4 or My iPhone 4S since iOS 5.0 and since 5.0.1 nothing has changed. My iPhone was charged approx 10 hrs ago at 100% and now being just sitting it is showing 92% for me the battery is going slower since 5.0/5.0.1 One thing I did notice when first upgrading to iOS 5.0 I found Bluetooth was on which had previously been turned off. I know from previous phones before the iPhone bluetooth...
Which version of firefox are you using? Do you use any extensions within firefox?