or Connect

Posts by rob_06

sounds quite strange haven't seen it happen myself.   Do you have any extensions added to safari?
I saw similar issues sent several reports to apple in the hope something get sorted out.   I also started seeing a blank grey screen which stayed for anything up to a couple of minutes.   I have since reverted back to 10.11.1 for now until another update comes out and see what issues are found before deciding on trying again
The only way that I am aware to remove the icloud lock is by the person who put/activated the lock in the first place.   I have asked at the apple store and that is what I was told.   That page/website is scamming for info and money no doubt and really needs to be shutdown
So far only a few minor issues with a few apps not working too well but overall quite ok.   Now just awaiting being able to download it just for kicks.   Hopefully in the next few days new iphone 6S plus and iPad Air 2 and then the real fun will begin
It seems to be a email attachment with a zip file. Firstly check your email for any emails with zip attachments that look suspicious and delete them empty the trash within the email app. Then restart the email app and the problem should be gone hopefully.
yes I will be doing a clean install.   Ot is for me worth the hassle and fills up some free time.
So far I haven't seen this one but will now keep a watch incase.   Thanks for the heads up  
lolAs the itunes app store is viewable and nothing else we may see this rather soon. Not holding my breath just the same
I have been using antivirus software for a number of years now on my macs as I do have a lot of windows using friends.  More to make sure I don't send anything on.   For me it has been a piece of mind.   Seeing apple saying it is a small shock but I cannot say I have seen it coming for a while now.   Better to be safe than have crap causing havoc
You can download it fro oracle directly. They have more info about it there and help if needed.