or Connect

Posts by rob_06

Generally a good sign something is coming is the apple online store goes down at last check for me it was still up. It would be nice to see the new ilife soon
Have you installed vm tools in windoiws within wmware?
It should be available soon from what I have read in other places.
No sign of it on apple's download site yet
I know this may sound crazy but have you tried putting mac user as the password as I have seen people use the same password as the user name. If it fails I agree asking the previous owner as a last resort.
Try repairing the permission as the new java update screws a few permissions associated with the system folder and java once repaired all should be good. Also check the HD for errors as these will also cause problems. As for the airport issues can you lets know more info on what is happening and is there any error logs for the airport. I am thinking you may more likely have a corrupted plist/preference file as these can cause things not to work correctly. I have an airport...
No that is not normal to have hidden files showing. Do any other files starting with a full stop show up?
If the step/s you are taking now don't work. There is a chance the drive maybe failing. I have had WD drives fail within weeks of purchase and for me never again. As the drive is possibly under the 12 month warranty take it back and say it suddenly stopped working and they should replace the drive without to many hassles. Prior to the above copy any data that you can. Also another option to try which may work by the off chance is to find someone with a PC and format...
RIP Jerome York My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this extremely sad time. I know only to well what they would be feeling at the present time I have had two members of my family have the same thing happen the most recent 3 yrs ago was my mum. It is not easy to deal with.
My thoughts go to his family at this extremely difficult time. The chances of any recovery would be fairly slim unless the doctors can perform a miracle for him. His age would also be against him with this. Lets hope he makes at least some form of recovery or doesn't suffer to much and the doctors keep him as comfortable as possible. I have had a family member have the same as he has and sadly only lasted three days after it.