or Connect

Posts by rob_06

Your plugins all look fine. When you updated Safari to 4.0.5 did you get asked to restart at the time the install finished? One other thing to try is to re-install Safari 4.0.5 manually if it was done via software update as the install may not have been done fully or correctly which can at times happen. Also try moving the following plugins to the desktop one by one to see if anything changes RealPlayer...
Can you please list the files in HD/Library/Internet Plugins for me? There maybe something there that I see that could be a cause of the problems. I will keep helping until we get it sorted out for you.
Click to Flash maybe behind your problems as it caused me quite a few issues and I am no longer using it. Try without it and see what difference there is with youtube
Perian enables QuickTime application support for additional media: * File formats: AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, GVI, VP6, and VFW * Video types: MS-MPEG4 v1 & v2, DivX, 3ivx, H.264, Sorenson H.263, FLV/Sorenson Spark, FSV1, VP6, H263i, VP3, HuffYUV, FFVHuff, MPEG1 & MPEG2 Video, Fraps, Snow, NuppelVideo, Techsmith Screen Capture, DosBox Capture * Audio types: Windows Media Audio v1 & v2, Flash ADPCM, Xiph Vorbis (in Matroska), and MPEG Layer I & II Audio, True Audio,...
Make sure these ports are accessable for ichat in the router setup. Apple use the following ports for ichat that I have found iChat AV Port 5060 ichat Port 80 ichatAgent Port 5190 iChat and Jabber messages Port 5222 iChat (local traffic), Bonjour Port 5297 & 5298 ichat/ \tMobileMe (Automatic sync notifications) Port 5223 iChat AV (Audio RTP, RTCP; Video RTP, RTCP) Port 16384-16403 These may not...
IE for mac was actually discontinued back in 2002. And to answer your question M$ doesn't hasn't had a browser for mac since 2002 either. I still have it on an older mac for testing if all else fails at times things do.
Which version of Flash Player Plugin are you using? Are you running Safari 4.0.5? Have you tried repairing the permissions as when updating flash player at any time screws up quite a few things and causes flash player not to work correctly. Are any other sites affected when trying to play flash based videos? Do you have Perian preference pane installed? Perian can be found here and works really well ==> http://perian.org/
Could you please lets know which airport basestation model it is? Also the system version being run which cannot see the old airport? I will be able to help get it seen and working correctly for you.
It is normal for the pickups to be depressed when being used. This is totally normal and shouldn't cause damage in the way they are saying it has. I cannot see why they are saying they are damaged if they are it would be more likely to be a fault with the port itself which for it out of the users control if something breaks whilst in use. It would be more of a manufactoring fault and faulty to being. I would be calling apple direct and talking with them as it sounds more...
Did they say what type of external damage? Around the usb ports is there any thing that looks like damage?