or Connect

Posts by hexor

Why aren't you using the rechargeable batteries that Apple sells?  Or purchase Eneloop batteries which are about the equivalent of Apple's.
They managed to spin what they did better then most politicians!
Amazing how Apple can tick off people with a non-existent product.
Why in the world would anyone care how much RAM is in the iPad? If it does what it claims to do then thats all that matters. Only techno-geeks care about such metrics, 99.9% of the public could care less.
I don't know how many times this has to be repeated but these batteries (just like the Sanyo Eneloop batteries) discharge very little when sitting around. The packaging for the Eneloop batteries say it retains 85% of its charge after 1 year sitting around not being charged.
The bigger question is why do so many people think it is ok to pirate this software? They are shooting themselves in the foot doing it.
More interesting is whether this means an HDMI port (hopefully with HDCP!) on the next Apple display.
In other news, a new test posted shows that using only a quarter stick of dynamite strategically placed under a new iPhone 4 can actually cause some damage to the glass front and back side.
Its my understanding that the adapters are even newer then the ones from last year (the MBP's adapters were updated with the recent refresh as well). On my 2010 13" MBP, the adapter can also be connected with the cord either pointing backwards or forwards.
Do people in America read anymore? How many times does it have to be repeated that this is not about revealing trade secrets, free speech, journalistic freedom or any of that! They payed $5000 for a piece of property that they had to know with 100% certainty did not belong to the person they were buying it from. It has NOTHING to do with Apple! There are probably thousands of these same type of investigations happening every year but you don't hear about it because...