or Connect

Posts by Winter

Yeah and an Iris mini is just fine for me. Iris Pro is better but I'll take an Iris mini. PCIe SSD standard but as an option will work too.
It's time to get excited for me again only to be let down in the fall!
To me you shouldn't have to pay extra. The $1,099 model should have a 1 TB HDD and Iris graphics but ah well it's Apple.
Makes sense. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get a MacBook Pro and it's the original uMBP that got me into the Apple camp. I thought it was beautiful.
I haven't made a post or a thread in a while so here I go. It's no secret I love my Mac mini but I'm getting sick of waiting for a new one so in terms of a desktop, I have to move up to an iMac. By default, it begins with the Iris Pro graphics which I'm no heavy gamer but how has Iris Pro fared for the 21.5" screen? 8 GB of RAM and your only way to upgrade is when you first buy it. So I have to spend an additional $400 to get 16 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage for a PCIe...
So I just noticed that Apple changed the order of their computers in the Apple Store. It used to go as of not so long ago... MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac, Mac Pro Now it goes... MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac mini Is this another sign that the mini is on its way out or does it mean it could be updated soon?
Yeah no thanks. I will hold out either for the other iMacs to get updated or for the mini to get updated (lol) before I spend more money with Apple.
After what I felt was a disappointing WWDC, I am giddy about this.
I currently use my Mac mini along with my HDTV as a monitor although I'm moving soon and being that I have to share with a roommate, I can't use the computer if he is using the TV so I may just settle for an iMac.
Is it out of the realm of possibility to at least get options for 16 GB of RAM and a 256 GB PCIe SSD in the low cost iMac?