or Connect

Posts by Winter

Two years ago or so, when Apple would announce a new keynote I would giddy with excitement. Now when they announce it, I couldn't care less. I care more about Intel's presentation at IDF.
And also here's the thing. Until Apple either introduces a new mini or a better mini replacement, I will not be buying Apple products.
I will be shocked if a new mini is introduced on 9/9. I have become accustomed to disappointment.
What's with the sudden change of heart? Before, any topic about the mini would result in you saying "It's dead! It's over!" Why the change?
I would love an i5 mini with Iris graphics mainly with a PCIe SSD though perhaps I should jump up to an i7 if it even comes out of course. Also it figures, just as I was losing hope Apple ropes me back in or at least the rumor sites do.
Yeah and an Iris mini is just fine for me. Iris Pro is better but I'll take an Iris mini. PCIe SSD standard but as an option will work too.
It's time to get excited for me again only to be let down in the fall!
To me you shouldn't have to pay extra. The $1,099 model should have a 1 TB HDD and Iris graphics but ah well it's Apple.
Makes sense. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get a MacBook Pro and it's the original uMBP that got me into the Apple camp. I thought it was beautiful.
I haven't made a post or a thread in a while so here I go. It's no secret I love my Mac mini but I'm getting sick of waiting for a new one so in terms of a desktop, I have to move up to an iMac. By default, it begins with the Iris Pro graphics which I'm no heavy gamer but how has Iris Pro fared for the 21.5" screen? 8 GB of RAM and your only way to upgrade is when you first buy it. So I have to spend an additional $400 to get 16 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage for a PCIe...