or Connect

Posts by Winter

So I just noticed that Apple changed the order of their computers in the Apple Store. It used to go as of not so long ago... MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac, Mac Pro Now it goes... MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac mini Is this another sign that the mini is on its way out or does it mean it could be updated soon?
Yeah no thanks. I will hold out either for the other iMacs to get updated or for the mini to get updated (lol) before I spend more money with Apple.
After what I felt was a disappointing WWDC, I am giddy about this.
I currently use my Mac mini along with my HDTV as a monitor although I'm moving soon and being that I have to share with a roommate, I can't use the computer if he is using the TV so I may just settle for an iMac.
Is it out of the realm of possibility to at least get options for 16 GB of RAM and a 256 GB PCIe SSD in the low cost iMac?
And that's part of the reason why I want to close the topic is the reason you quoted above. : P
Reading this topic depresses me to be honest. Can I just request for it to be temporarily closed until Apple actually releases the mini if they do?
They were updated? I thought it was just a simple price drop. : /
If I go from mini to iMac (and I won't rule it out), I don't want an i3. To me if Apple is going to get away with charging $1,299 for the base 21.5" iMac they have now, it needs a 256 GB PCIe SSD at minimum as well. Iris is fine though Iris Pro would be better. Otherwise give me a new mini with a i5-4200M for $599 (better for it to be $499) and if they want go for the usual 500 GB HDD with a $200 option for a PCIe SSD.
If priced right, I will pick up this lower cost iMac. I would prefer a mini though.