or Connect

Posts by Winter

Reading this topic depresses me to be honest. Can I just request for it to be temporarily closed until Apple actually releases the mini if they do?
They were updated? I thought it was just a simple price drop. : /
If I go from mini to iMac (and I won't rule it out), I don't want an i3. To me if Apple is going to get away with charging $1,299 for the base 21.5" iMac they have now, it needs a 256 GB PCIe SSD at minimum as well. Iris is fine though Iris Pro would be better. Otherwise give me a new mini with a i5-4200M for $599 (better for it to be $499) and if they want go for the usual 500 GB HDD with a $200 option for a PCIe SSD.
If priced right, I will pick up this lower cost iMac. I would prefer a mini though.
I'm only looking to buy a computer once every few years and not spend a ton. Sandy Bridge is adequate but it's getting old. I have a Samsung 470 in this thing.
If Apple wants me to use their Mavericks OS, they have to give me a new mini. I'm happy with Lion right now though.
Yes without question. The 850M seems to be a decent step up from the 750M supposedly.
Not enough to make it a core focus as with the Macbook Pro. Promote the damn thing. There is no reasonable excuse to not make a damn ad. It just annoys me to no end.I'd take one tomorrow with at least 8 GB of RAM though preferably 16 GB, a PCIe SSD (256 GB minimum), and Iris graphics. But since they are dragging their asses on it, whenever someone talks to me about Apple these days (like a co-worker who told me he got a MacBook Air or iPad) I lose interest immediately.I...
Sorry but if the educational model of the past is any indication, this model won't be very good.
They're not selling because they don't promote the damn thing. They can show a 15 second ad of the mini connected to an Apple display on a cool looking desk and it'll sell tomorrow.