or Connect

Posts by Winter

Thank you to whomever did that. I will make one more iMac note though. I didn't think much about the first three months of this year probably because of all the snow we've had in NJ. I just remembered last night that nVidia was supposed to release their Maxwell series of cards around this time. Eagerly checking nVidia's website, I saw that they did indeed have information on Maxwell as well as upcoming notebooks with the graphics in them. It would appear that the 880M...
Two questions. 1. Is there any upcoming Mac keynotes coming up where a mini could possibly be announced or be updated quietly with other products? 2. Can a mod change the title to 2014 Mac mini Wishlist (take out the iMac part)
I don't game too much honestly except for MAME and I got Gauntlet Dark Legacy to run just fine and finally completed it.
I mentioned this before in another way but have you ever had to wait so long for something you just sort of lose interest in it? That's kind of the way I feel. The biggest advantage I would expect on a new prospective mini would be the PCIe SSD followed by the graphics. Realistically, I am not sure how much of a speed jump it would be on the processor front from Sandy Bridge to Haswell. Maybe someone can answer that.I would most likely buy a dual core Haswell with Iris...
See that's what sucks. I want something decent but I don't need something that's too powerful for my needs. Owning a Mac Pro for example would be awesome IF I could get all the use of it. I don't want to use a Mac Pro just for internet browsing and playing games.
Is it the ThinkCentre M93p Tiny Desktop? It seems pretty good. I can get up to 16 GB of memory and a 180 GB SSD SATA III.
Is anyone making an alternative? Didn't Samsung have a similar looking device?
I just hope it comes out before Apple announces the next version of OS X so we don't get an update to the 2012 Minis with that new version.
Since we're almost at the end of the first quarter of 2014, perhaps we should start a new thread. With it, I want it to be a pure Mac mini thread. I couldn't care less about the iMac since it is not yet forgotten about.
The Air will probably merge into the Pro eventually I think because of the quality of the rMBP.