or Connect

Posts by Winter

1 TB Fusion Drive being added to the base model mini as a BTO option? Yes? No? You have to figure that they'll at least upgrade from a 500 GB HDD to a 1 TB HDD at 5,400 rpm even if the option were not to be added right? Do they upgrade the SSD options by the time the next one comes out? Maybe a 1 TB Fusion, 256 GB SSD, and 512 GB SSD for the one model and for the server you get two 1 TB HDDs and 2x256 GB SSDs 2x512 GB SSDs are options?
The only issue with the iMac is the graphics memory in my opinion. At least have 1 GB for the "low-end" 27"
Are LGs panels really as bad as people say?
Is Apple limiting LG as a display supplier and moving towards Sharp?
I actually do play quite a bit of games (not the latest but a few) plus I'll be ready to recycle my current Mac mini once the new one hits later this year. 1 year is too short, 2 years is just right... your mileage may vary say if you bought a $2,000+ MBP, iMac, or Mac Pro but for a Mini it's perfect if of course you choose to.
The xMac should also have 32 GB of RAM I take it right? Now are you going to make a model with a good graphics card like the ultimate iMac?
The processor speed might not be but the graphics will be. Also I am more than likely looking to step up from a Sandy Bridge dual-core to a Haswell quad-core so I will see a huge difference.
I am going to slightly disagree only because there are a lot of popular things people like that I personally don't like from TV shows to video games to movies. Why did Jersey Shore or Honey Boo Boo have to get green-lighted?Anyway, the problem is RPGs are so limited on the PC but plentiful on consoles. I loved Diablo I and II. They were perfect. Diablo III to me wasn't as fun and didn't live up to the hype.Now as I understand it, "GT3" from Haswell processors is going to...
This "xMac" that several of you seem to want, give me some dimensions of (height, width, volume) and what are the specs?
  Most games perform just fine with the Intel HD 3000, it's just anything involving 3D which is also an emulation issue. I can run a lot of classics including all of the Mortal Kombat games, anything Neo-Geo, Street Fighter and Street Fighter Alpha (don't know about SFIV), though stuff such as Tekken 3, Soul Calibur, etc. require some work.I have no problems with HDMI and the Intel HD 3000 (though I don't think any issues ever existed did they) and it looks best at...