or Connect

Posts by Winter

Avoid risky behaviors.
Okay I see what you are saying and you make a lot of sense. The problem that I have though is that a lot of social conservatives take what you are saying to an extreme. I have nothing against sex though I believe you should always use protection. Otherwise, the only way you avoid them is to not have sex at all and who wants to do that? I believe abortion is a last resort though I also don't believe life is a miracle. Bill Hicks said it best that childbirth is a chemical...
I would say the 680MX will last you at least 2 years if not 3 years. By then you are ready for a new computer and you're not simply throwing out your iMac. You can still probably get good money on the trading block for it.
Maybe at least offer a 1 GB option on the upgraded 21.5", leave the 512 MB for the base model alone, upgrade the GTX 660M to 1 GB, and then keep the ultimate 27" as is.
Ah so I have to use bootcamp. In the meantime, if I was a hardcore gamer the top end iMac would be the only way to go.Keep in mind this is a hypothetical situation. I am not a PC Gamer other than for Diablo (and I didn't even like how Blizzard handled III).
Yes, that is what I mean. If I want to game on my Mac Pro at the highest possible settings (because I use it for something else) can I? How are the Mac drivers?
Define for me your view of sexual morality, diet, and murder for gain.
Can the current Mac Pro keep up with the latest line of cards available now such as the GTX 680?
Don't you mean iMac?
Build me a mini with desktop components. What does it have in terms of processor, memory, graphics, etc.