or Connect

Posts by Winter

If that's the case then they just need to improve the BTO options across the board. There was a 750 GB HDD option on the last base model of the Mac mini, they should have that or 1 TB. I think trying to get people to upgrade for minimal improvements actually hurts them in the long run.
My fault, I mean as a BTO not standard. It would be asking too much to have Apple replace the 500 GB HDD with a 1 TB HDD or 1 TB Fusion and still sell it for $599.Here is what I mean.Looking at it now, you have the base mini at $599.There should at least be options for a 1 TB hard drive for another $100 and the 1 TB Fusion for $250 or SSD for $300. Or offer a 128 GB SSD only for $150.Hopefully I didn't leave anything out.
I mean have the $599 Mac mini and at least offer either the 1 TB Fusion Drive as with the base model iMac or the 256 GB SSD.I mean have the option of a 512 GB for whatever Apple chooses to sell it for.
I mean have the $599 Mac mini and at least offer either the 1 TB Fusion Drive as with the base model iMac or the 256 GB SSD.I mean have the option of a 512 GB for whatever Apple chooses to sell it for.Maybe Apple doesn't believes in very limited choices for the customer. I believe in having many options.
To be honest, I prefer pure solid state even though the Fusion drive is very good. I would like to think that by the time the Haswell mini is released, the $799 option will offer a single 512 GB SSD.Edit: Maybe even have the base mini offer the 256 GB. (nah that would make sense, heh).
I know this is a double post though I don't think the rules are too strict on here about that right? I want to know if anyone here feels that with Haswell, the integrated graphics will reach the 1024 MB/1 GB limit or if it will stay at 768 MB for 16 GB of RAM (or even for 8 GB of RAM)?
Oh my fault, I didn't look to see if it was offered on the server.
Here you go! What did I say before? Just one or more BTO options on the base models and you'd be just fine. The quad-core non-server Mac mini should offer at least one 3 TB Fusion I feel but ah well.
Yeah I want to make sure everything works first. I bought my 2011 Mini in October even though it was released in July. I don't want to be a guinea pig.
Haswell is expected to have an increase of 80-100% with their IGP over Sandy Bridge IGP? I am sold!