or Connect

Posts by Winter

Is the 630M worse than HD4000 how about 640M?
Agreed with this although I am curious as to why there is no discrete option in the 13" rMBP and I hope that changes in future models though it probably won't. Perhaps it won't need to with graphics improving.
There seems to be a lot of leaks out of Intel. I think they are controlled of some sort unless their security is that lax. The other thing I wonder is why the graphics are called 4600 and not 5000?
Nothing can be perfect. If Apple helps brings jobs back here. I'll be happy.
I'm happy with the quad-core mini now. I just wish they would add for options for the dual-core one including at least fusion drive and/or SSD.
Yeah really. At the rate they're going.
Too damn quick? I say the opposite.Also I would love the Mini staying in its current form factor, I think it is perfect.
So happy to see this. It's not that I'm totally against products being made in China though there are too many products made there and it's getting annoying.
Oh I completely understand you on a lot of points. It's not even so much patriotism as well since I don't consider myself so called "patriotic" though more about supporting smaller companies vs. larger ones. Voting with my money.
While I do snicker at the thought of JD's suggestions, I don't think the Mini is going to be anorexic thin quite yet. They probably will never go with discrete graphics though again as they want people to buy the iMac but they will move to soldered RAM and flash as was suggested. Someone on another forum suggested an idea of something called a Mac micro which was about half the size of the mini but the same thickness.