or Connect

Posts by Winter

I'm still wondering if the 2012 model was a punt to get by until a redesigned Mini comes in 2013. If that's the case, then I'm okay with that. I really can't figure out what Apples issue is with the Mini and its performance and GPU support. It really seems like they only care about specific price points and don't even consider a line up that offers well defined performance differences between models. For me it is pretty obvious that the Mini should come in models...
I think it is a work of art too although I admittedly like the mini as is, it just needed a halfway decent discrete graphics chip with decent memory on the $799 model.
And I will repeat myself and say a short commercial would definitely help the mini. I would love to see it during the Super Bowl or NBA Finals.
They could add better cooling and allow for the MX processor.
At some point I feel 1 GB will be standard though by then it will not be enough, 2 GB will be standard, and 4 GB will be available as the highest end option.
That reminds me and it doesn't appear this way thus far, though I sure hope we are at least another year away from the next version of OS X. Let Mountain Lion kind of simmer in for a while. I wonder if the limit changes for the HD 4600.
If that's the case then they just need to improve the BTO options across the board. There was a 750 GB HDD option on the last base model of the Mac mini, they should have that or 1 TB. I think trying to get people to upgrade for minimal improvements actually hurts them in the long run.
My fault, I mean as a BTO not standard. It would be asking too much to have Apple replace the 500 GB HDD with a 1 TB HDD or 1 TB Fusion and still sell it for $599.Here is what I mean.Looking at it now, you have the base mini at $599.There should at least be options for a 1 TB hard drive for another $100 and the 1 TB Fusion for $250 or SSD for $300. Or offer a 128 GB SSD only for $150.Hopefully I didn't leave anything out.
I mean have the $599 Mac mini and at least offer either the 1 TB Fusion Drive as with the base model iMac or the 256 GB SSD.I mean have the option of a 512 GB for whatever Apple chooses to sell it for.
I mean have the $599 Mac mini and at least offer either the 1 TB Fusion Drive as with the base model iMac or the 256 GB SSD.I mean have the option of a 512 GB for whatever Apple chooses to sell it for.Maybe Apple doesn't believes in very limited choices for the customer. I believe in having many options.