or Connect

Posts by Winter

I would still have a commercial with a mini and an Apple display. Not sure how I would make it interesting but I would figure out a way.
While I am not a fan of the MacBook Air, I will simply say that 8 GB of RAM should absolutely without question be standard and I'd like to see 256 GB of storage at minimum as well. How much of a jump in speed will the processor from Haswell to Broadwell be I wonder?
I like to walk on the boardwalk (I live in NJ) and it gets colder near the ocean and my Raiders jacket is not really suitable for long walks in cold weather. I need something that keeps me warm. I had waited for a long time for a new Mac mini and Apple didn't deliver and now my motivation has kind of evaporated. The jacket I want is about $85. A new Mac mini would be around $600 or more. The choice is easy.
For once, marv and I will agree. The world must be ending.Iris would have been enough for me and Iris Pro would have been even better. Coming up in 2014, I'll see what happens. The bottom line is that I don't want a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro, and the iMac is too big for my liking.I actually would take a Mac Pro with a 4K display though. It's way out of my budget right now though.
I like the cold weather because I can bundle up and because others bundle up also. I hate flip-flops. Anyway, back to the mini talk.
I'm now even more hungry for a mini for 2014 or whatever they replace it with if they replace it. Right now after some thought, I can do without it because I need clothes more. Looking to pick up some hooded sweatshirts and a Carhartt jacket among other things.
No silent mini update which is unfortunate but hopefully we'll see something in 2014.
I think it's all about money. I'll reiterate that point. In the 80s, money was no object.Edit: Oh and by the way, if I had the money, I would by the best money can buy.
That's incredible when you think about it. You really tricked out your system. Things are so cheap these days because the dollar has shrunk in value over the decades. It no longer means as much as it used to.Also maybe on Thursday they silently update the Mac mini : D
Don't you know it!