or Connect

Posts by Winter

I agree and I try and take walks whenever I can. I agree that we spend too much time viewing computer screens and such. Louis CK once joked that if Jesus came back to Earth, people would just be twittering it on their phones.I'm saying people can't afford to do much outside activities and it's cheaper to just kind of sit and fall into hours of YouTube as opposed to going out to the theater or an art exhibit or something.
I feel the economy is partially to blame for that. People can't afford to walk out much.
I'm not going to say Samsung didn't copy some things from Apple but come on don't you think enough is enough?I probably wouldn't be bothered so much but I want more positive news.
www.allamericanclothing.com and www.allusaclothing.com
More lawsuits? Jesus Christ. Apple doesn't need the damn money and neither does Samsung.
Curious what you mean by this?
Haha and to be fair I am not that desperate for a machine though it's the whole secrecy thing that aggravates me. I mean the fact that not even Digitimes has anything is driving me insane.
Never thought of the bolded part. The second bolded part I'm going to hold you to. *shakes fist*
I should have clarified myself. I meant that the iPad can't go much from here right now leaving them room to update the Mac mini not that the iPad is done permanently. I'm hoping they aren't putting all their resources into the iPad 4 instead of working on the next Mini and such.
Haha. Well the only reason I go up to that mall (by the way it's the Freehold Raceway Mall in Freehold, NJ) is because they have an Apple Store. There is no other reason to go up there. I buy all my clothes online so I don't need to go Macy's, Sears, etc. I don't go to Gamestop, I don't go to the food court, so yeah I just drive up check things out and let that be that.If I had the money to throw away, I would get a BTO rMBP with 16 GB of RAM and at least 512 GB of storage...