or Connect

Posts by Winter

Isn't 2 GB the max amount of memory the GTX 680M can have? Edit: It is 4 GB. I would love to see Apple employ that option in the BTO.
So just like last time... 1 GB standard and 2 GB BTO? Sounds about right. Yeah that I don't understand. Apple had a reputation for being popular among graphic designers and such. Have they always been strict on video memory?
What graphics do you put in the iMac? Would the GTX 680M run too hot? Since the display isn't expected to increase, is 1 GB enough or do you at least give 2 GB for the ultimate as standard?
Or just have an SSD+HDD combo and no optical.
It is expected that we will NOT get a retina display thus the price would not be that high. As for your question, no I would not buy a $5,000 AIO desktop. While the iMac is a nice machine, I prefer the Mac mini's design.
Hence the kidding part. I guess you agree with everything else?
Add Ivy Bridge, USB 3.0, add Blu Ray (kidding) and make flash storage standard.
Of course back in 2010, if you wanted a non optical drive model you had to pay $1,000 and you had no SSD option.
I have a feeling it's coming but as has been said before, it will be updated quietly. My optimism is starting to grow upon hearing these rumors since we're not hearing about stupid lawsuit garbage for the time being.
Agreed. Remove the optical drive though keep it as is. How thin can you possibly make something?