or Connect

Posts by Brometheus

This is not good. I'm concerned about the health of a specific subset of my fellow humans. This statement from Microsoft could create major cognitive dissonance for people who are fanboys of Microsoft and fanboys of Adobe. This could lead to a split brain process and temporary (or longer) madness.
The precious is here!! Muahahaaaaaaaa!
Let the wild rumpus begin!
Apple will never, ever market a qwerty-style keyboard on a phone. Never ever. No 2 button mouse ever.
Hey, go clean your mind out with soap!
I have my doubts about the authenticity of this device, but it's certainly a very intriguing development. There's one interesting detail that I'm not sure that anyone has commented on yet. The separation of the volume buttons makes it easier for them to be used for additional functions. For example, the screen could be locked in its orientation by pressing both volume buttons at the same time. That is possible with the iPhone 3GS, but it's easier with more discrete...
Please, no more posts like this. I have a painful cramp in my ribs from laughing so hard, and I can't find a tissue to wipe these tears from my eyes.
I think overall people will choose to ignore ads way more often than they will click on them; however; in some situations, ads may using the iAds platform may get clicked more frequently than regular ads. I think that you're right, it's word of mouth and app reviews that may change that. Ads that are visually interesting, offbeat, funny, or actually useful, will get some clicks after word spreads. Let's say you're in an app and you see a banner or something to click on,...
I think that agencies could benefit from this. Apple is primarily serving as a host. Apple will not be creating the ads. I think that we will be able to figure out which ads will take you out of the app. If developers use ads to support their free apps, and also use Apple's iAd platform, I expect them to promote that fact as a differentiator from other developers who use the old style of ads. So when you look at the description of an app, you would see that detail...
Resistance is futile! The iPad is here, whether some folks like it or not, and it's here to stay. This time the revolution will definitely be televised. The next few days will be so much fun! I've got my work cut out for me as an iPad evangelist. I failed at explaining the reality of evolution and the big bang; maybe this time I will succeed...nah!