or Connect

Posts by Brometheus

Yeah, that could work. But what if I'm chatting with a female friend and she asks me if I think she's getting fat. So she wants me to see how her jeans fit in the back. With a stand she could step back from the tablet and do a 180 degree turn so I can take a look. Without a stand it gets kinda awkward.
That would be interesting, but I'm having some difficulty imagining that in a thin case. So much to think about with every new rumor tidbit...
A webcam. Hmm. A webcam works really well with a laptop because the screen is roughly perpendicular to the keyboard. With a tablet, there's an obvious difference. I don't think holding the tablet up in your hand is an elegant solution. This appears to be an opportunity for Apple to create an innovative stand for the tablet. Something that will allow for ichat functionality and at the same time not topple over or slide across a park bench when objects on the screen...
When this iSlate rumor began I was surprised to see how many people disliked the name. There were all of these comments about rocks and some funny Flintstones references. Then it occurred to me that most of the posters here were probably born in the US, are under age 110, and never used a slate at school. Reading a few of the posts above, it's good to finally see some discussion of how a slate could inspire the name of Apple's device, and even a picture of a slate. ...
Shouldn't brand loyalty have something to do with whether you would use a certain brand repeatedly? This survey does not appear to capture that. The graph seems to be under the "recommend" tab. The brand that you would recommend probably says something about your attitude toward that brand, but I'm not convinced that it's exactly the same thing as brand loyalty. it's not even clear from the article that these 5,000 people own any products from the 3 companies...