or Connect

Posts by bklynkid

About time they came out and said *something* about this. I see free bumpers in the near future. Perhaps the white iPhone to offset some of the negative press to come of the event?
In Soviet Russia, phone steals YOU! Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week!
Doesn't seem like it today but I'll hold onto my stock that's for sure.
I've enjoyed this review so far but it comes with far too many grammatical errors to keep my focus. Is there no editor at AI? \
What about the SoHo store?? Has a line formed there yet? I'm going to go to SoHo tonight at 3AM!
Not fair!!!
Not sure if this is allowed but... http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=943868
Well yes but I imagine this is how it will go. Nobody has been able to pre-order the white iPhone so if indeed they have some they will only be for sale. Why wouldn't they sell these white iPhones to anyone who was loyal enough to pre-order and then wait 4 hours in line to be among one of the first? I don't think that will be an issue. Or I hope, anyway.
If this is true then Apple better have a few surprise white units themselves, in which case I will go at 4AM to wait on line WITH my pre-order and get the white instead. I MUST HAVE THE WHITE!