or Connect

Posts by bklynkid

Holy shit! That's in 3 days!! I love it, let it be good with new iPad features too!
Did you guys read the article? AI didn't pull it out of thin air, sources have indicated that the iPhone in the pics is indeed the next iPhone. "People with an impeccable track record in matters such as these say the iPhone in below photo, published by gadget blog Engadget in the hours leading up to Apple's iPad announcement last Wednesday, is a prototype of one of the handsets due to hit the market in roughly five months."
Re: Camera support The official Apple iPad spec page has a camera adapter listed on the bottom under Accessories. I do wish it was built in though. This thing looks like a dud iPad Camera Connection Kit The Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera. The Camera Connector lets you import your photos and videos to iPad using the camera’s USB cable. Or you can use the SD Card Reader to import photos and videos...
Fix NYC, AT&T. I'm in downtown Manhattan and I get my calls dropped consistently and I'm just not able to get online (despite "showing" full bars with 3G) at all? Really? Abso-fcuking-ridiculous. When, not if, but when, the iPhone becomes available on another carrier, I will switch. And many others will as well, mark my words.
Well, you can't hack me, I've had my SMS disabled by AT&T since I got my iPhone.
Can we just get the stock price > 100 so that I can dump these?