or Connect

Posts by anakin1992

i heard many in are impressed by ip4s' camera and want to get it even though they can only work on chine mobile at edge on data. 
mine is at ontario CA now.
i wonder why apple did not spend some resources to tune up iPhone in japan before announcement.
somewhere in the keynote mentioned that the highest speed on LTE could reach up to 73mbps. anyone knows it is on ATT or VERIZON network?
i tried many times after keynote, but the site is not ready and i think they were still trying to test it, because every time i pushed to checkout, i got that "Oops" message. i tried 10 min ago, lots of http 1.1 messages. but got in once and put the order. all i can tell you is that it is much much better than the experiences on ip4.
keep trying couple of times, if HTTP 1.1 timeout messages come out, wait a bit longer. soon you would get in. it is much better than iphone4 pre-order.
thanks for the link to the paper. LTE uses OFDM while 3G uses WCDMA. at higher bit rate, i would guess that LTE would consume more power. instead of using 2 radios, QUALCOMM combines them into 1 radio?
i am not following you. the picture in the article said proview closed and building is empty and deserted. do you see any idling chinese workers in the building? a closed factory is the sign that chinese economy is cooling off? by opaque, do you mean that chinese court is a black box system? can you provide any specific "opaque" issue you saw in chinese judicial system? have you been through any chinese courts? lower, intermediate, or high court? please provide some...
it would make sense that ipad3 includes LTE, though might be in small portion of deployment of ipad3. so apple could pilot testing Qualcomm LTE chipset well before iPhone LTE comes in fall.
then you should not come to here. please just leave.