or Connect

Posts by anakin1992

misa do you know the differences of non-madrid over madrid protocol?
john does any one really care the truth? all they wanted is to make a sound bite. the bite left a mark and regardless how hard one can try to reclaim its name, the only thing left on ppl's mind is the first bite. general public are dumb, really dumb audience. but it is not their fault. it is general public communication mystics. yes, some of us would ask and try to find out a reason out of the first report, but unfortunately, most don't and don't even care about the...
how often does a person or family change a TV? 5 years? 10 years? or life time? iphone or ipod can be replaced in couple of years as technology advanced and new types are coming out. macintosh computer can be replaced in about 5 years as new CPUs and components are coming out. for an apple HDTV set, i don't see the cyclic replacement pattern there. so if apple just becomes another TV set maker with siri input method, i don't think apple would make lots of money.
gosh, man, you are the reason why china is kicking our axx and keeping doing it for at least the past 10 years. if you can not wake up, 10 years later you would wake up with another trillion debt from china. china DO have private property; china DO speak freely as long as you don't want to explicitly overrule gov; china DO choose their jobs freely; china DO interact with others freely; china DO have a free labor market; in certain sense, china's capitalism is very much...
most schools have computer, either PC or MAC. ipad can replace them completely. so having ipads or tablet is not an issue of economics, nor is it an issue of poor or rich. if a given ipad/tablet is stolen, apple/tablet vendors can remotely lock it up, so thieves would not able to use it. for my 8th grader, i spent $400 for books and relevant materials for one year. i can bite the bill, but the problem is that there is no way for a 13 yo to carry all of those books with...
i think the growth rate is talked here. for apple, china is brand new, so its growth in china from 0% can not be seen by matured market in US anymore. in US, internet users are about 80% of population of 300m; in china, internet users are about 45% of population of 1.3b. among US internet users, if 10% of them use Mac, it would be around ~24million of them; among chinese internet users, if 10% of them use Mac, it would be ~50million of them use MAC. of course, these are...
for professors, just publishing their books in current format is not enough anymore. digital device can provide better interactive communication than traditional paper medium. further paper based textbook can be easily printer-copied and piracy is bad. so it would make sense that textbook publishers want to move away from paper. in this effort, lots of ppl are needed to publish a textbook, so more ppl would be hired as well. of course, ppl in traditional paper printing...
steve's biggest marketing pitch is to tell how good a people is and this individual also uses mac products. i don't get it that it is so simple idea that no many get it. sorry if i am saying this harsh: apple never tried to please everyone, but successful ones.
and barry bond and mark mcgwire who risked their lives to try magic in order to push humanity to extremity.
what you mentioned are the points. do you think chinese don't like the bigger and spacious environment like us here? but the question is whether they can afford it! can you tell me how you can maintain your civility in a crowded/packed train where you can not even move? it is not just for a hour of torture, but tens of hours. if you don't want it, you don't even have choice to choose in certain special time, such as chinese new year. of course they have choice not to go...