or Connect

Posts by anakin1992

give me a break. 25 years ago in 1987, were you in china, you would be treated like a rare specie there. were you there at the time, you would have special treat even though you were a college foreign student. you don't share much with locals as you lived in a sheltered glass. yes, you would venture out to see local chinese way of life occasionally. yes you would deal some hassles here or there. but do you understand that those local chinese would have to deal those...
if you keep trying to "improve" your image on others mind, you would never be yourselves. you are who you are. if ppl don't like you, no matter how hard you try and how good you are, they just simply don't like you. your friend does not like shanghai after living there 5 years, while my friend does not like japan because he thinks it the raciest place on this planet. it is ok since it is their personal opinions and hopefully their experiences do not represent majority....
c'mon, man, in other places maybe people treat you as rare species, but in beijing, you were just treated like a normal human being. you should not feel very bad about it, should you?
holy shit, what are you? you think you are michael j. fox to time travel? were you in china 25 years ago? how the hell do you know things at that time? are you smoking joint? if you were in china 25 years ago, unless you are one of those pathetic low life chinese as you mentioned, you would not have a chance to deal those hassles as being a local chinese.
every once a month, i went to a local book fair to buy some used books for cheap. for sure those printed objects are not favors to many ppl anymore, but their residual values lie on reselling them high by buying it cheap first. most young are late while early birds are most seniors. specially in the cold winter, it is a pity to see those seniors standing outside for the ticket to get in first. well, everything is pretty civil until the book fair door is open. you wanna me...
for christ's sake, enlighten me how an altercation in waiting to buy an iPhone will change a culture?
for samsung to build a ultra slim machine is not hard. the point is that ppl have been always thinking PCs are cheap. so no matter how hard samsung can try, the profit for them is not that bright.
i hate it verrrrrrrrrrrrry much... when i ordered a residential internet service, the phone was dropped once. then month later, i was given a 2 bills for 2 services at the same address location. i spent some hours to argue with them for the mistake they had, but no avail even though my name and phone number on this extra service are not correct. so i decided to pay and close the wrong account. i did not need their modem and they still charged me $7 per month. i do have...
the article is talking about the new SALE market share figure, not device number market share, per OS. per my understanding, SALE figure is: given a number of total smart phone new activations during holiday season as H, the share of the SALE is (X/H), X is the number of phones sold by a given OS brand. android has had constant product release almost every month while apple only does 1 per year. so it is pretty good performance for apple during this quarter. robin from...
i saw a car in china, resembling mercedes s500, except the trade mark star as upside down.