or Connect

Posts by anakin1992

fair enough, let us say ppl from hong kong/macau/taiwan are 10 times more richer than mainlanders. so let us gave them 10% iphone adoption rate, then it would be 3million. if $1000 is per iphone, it would be 3B. it is a good number though. this will leave mainland number as 10million. i don't have apple official report in hand to show that greater china region includes or does include taiwan. here is a new report on apple fy11 where indicates taiwan is part of...
who are in his family? what he was doing is to spend the his last minute with his family.
taiwan has about 23million ppl while hong kong + macau have about 8millions. mainland has about 1.3billion. let us say the top 1% of chinese have iPhone, so it would be 13million. the portion from taiwan/macau/hongkong would be around 1million max. so we can be pretty much sure that the number for the greater china is mainly for the mainland china and much contribution from these 3 areas will be a rounding error. for fy11, apple made $13billion sale in china, including...
i am very very sad
1.5 years ago? which carriers had that service? i bet most of times it would just be in 3g speed.
why only 3m for copper? for passive or active cable?
TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE are both LTE standards and there are separated spectrum being allocated for both. so TDD-LTE would have market everywhere.
he sounded like that he could be steve jobs too.
if optical drive can be rid of and HD changed to SSG, the existing MBP product lines would be much much lighter already.
i do think Liu's comment meant a compliment to steve jobs. as to lenovo's further comment for their dominant in china's market, it is ridiculous for them to say that they are still big in china. look at their financial: they made about $20b last year worldwide and 40% of their market is in china, thus about $8billion/year while apple made $8.8billion over the year in china. my chinese friends told me that if you are seen using apple products in china, you are rich. darn...