or Connect

Posts by smalM

Doesn't make sense as the packaging isn't done by the foundry (neither Samsung nor TSMC).  Those rumours were entirely wrong. 
Tesla who?Apple will play with the big boys: Ford, Toyota, VW
If there are two possibilities to explain something, the obvious one and a conspiracy theory, a lot of people jump on the second one. Must be their boring lifes or it's a government driven plan to....
And on weekends they use the parking area in the main building as a windtunnel?
trilobal = with three lobes
 Exactly how we drive here on the Autobahn. Only we do it at over 200km/h.  btt:Even if Apple would aim at the upper class part of the market, the margins would be very thin compared to their current business.For comparison, Daimler has an operating margin of ca. 8%, BMW 10.5%, Ford 4%, VW 4.5%, Toyota 8.5%, and GM - don't ask! So analysts really think Apple will make big investments (and you need big investments in the car industry) in a business where the best have an...
That's okay, everyone who uses electricity for heating has to be punished 
The sun is shining 24*365 in California? BTW in a 25 years long period you should calculate the year with 365.25 days  
Move the 'iTunes' folder from /Users/your_user/Music to where ever you want. Put a symbolic link to that new location named 'iTunes' in the /Users/your_user/Music folder. Done, hassle-free iTunes.
I hopped on the new boat when iTunes 11 arived. But when iTunes 12 showed up, even uglier than 11 and even less usable, I gave up and switched back to 10.7. And what a relief when all the insufficiencies and annoyances that had bugged me were gone     Who needs a new widget when you can have the mini player of 10.7?