or Connect

Posts by smalM

People are speculating that the shares of the company of their choice will do well. An often overlooked difference...
But after the iPad 3 even the iPad Air, nice as it is, was not tempting enough to upgrade. Main reason was the lack of sufficent RAM.
Cons * Lousy antireflection coating What is all the fancy stuff good for when I can't see it?
After stripping the marketing bla-bla Samsung's "14nm" process is 20nm FinFET, as is TSMC's "16nm" process. GloFo dropped the further developement of their own 20nm FinFET process in favour of Samung's. So Samsung could become Apple's contractor and outsource part of the production to GloFo if needed assuring continuousness of production.
I'm so not interesseted if some has sex with a man, a woman, a dog, or all three of them!   Can we now go back to whether there will be a 4" iPhone 6 too, when the 5.5" model will arive and what Apple did to make the A8 faster than the A7?
Didn't want to sell: http://www.irvinecompanyapartments.com/Communities/The-Hamptons/The building with the orange roof is the fitness center. Two decks under the ring and the two large buildings alongside the freeway   
There is no repatriation and no back to U.S.That would imply the money had been in the U.S. before and was then brought overseas.
Nonsense.They are using the irish/dutch loophole to avoid paing taxes in Europe for the money the earned in Europe!And then, by not patriating the money they got this way, they avoid paying taxes in the US - but that are loopholes in US law.(BTW it is not repatriating - the money wasn't in the US before)
I just opened ai to find this as the most recent headline and a Sennheiser add above...  
Think about what the Beats line will do for Apple's image with non urban youth: It will take a big hit!