or Connect

Posts by smalM

Don't travel by plane. Don't live in areas with granite subsurface. Don't live near a coal dump.
I would expect Apple not to test the functionality of a prototype iPhone with a prototype iOS.
It's not the outside of the Mac Pro they need to change it's the inside. On the entry model both the CPU and the GPU are from 2009. I'm pretty sure something better came out the last three years.
Yes, he would feel much better now if his new employee had been sitting around for 2 month doing nothing. 26 others with jello instead of a brain?    
This thread is funny. It's so american with the bigger is better attitude 
Are you kidding me? LTE is widely available outside the USA. Only Apple didn't care to make an iPad that can use it. It's not an infrastructure issue - it's an Apple issue.
I want there to be Apple products that are fully functional outside the USA!
available from Oracle since last week: java version "1.7.0_04" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_04-b21) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.0-b21, mixed mode)
BTT: this is what Samsung reported:     □ Market : Demand decreased low teens% QoQ amid low seasonal demand    - Demand for smartphones and feature phones decreased QoQ due to demand slowdown in developed markets □ Samsung : Earnings increased significantly QoQ led by product mix improvement    → Strong smartphone sales    - Smartphone : Shipments increased across all regions, especially in the emerging markets       · Steady sales of the existing models...
  You are comparing iPad sales from Q2/2010 to Q1/2012 with the prediction of 2010 + 2011. The correct sales numbers are 14.8 million + 40.5 million. So Apple sold 13.3 million more than Morgan Stanley had predicted.   BTW Google really expected Android customers to replace their Android phones in 2012 & 2013 by 100% with a new Android phone.