or Connect

Posts by smalM

I hated the new mini player the very moment I opened it first time.
 Yes he is.At least 425€ (550$) for the UMTS version, 494€ (639$) for the LTE version. Both including 19% VAT.Iphone 4 = 399€ (516$),Iphone 4S = 579€ (749$),Iphone 5 = 679€ (878$),all with 16GB.BTW: I hate the new forum style. It's stupid and it's not even beta.
Au contraire! Apple aims for 30 days of channel inventory. So even for 14M iPads sold 3.4M channel inventory is low. I think we've seen here a momentary snapshot of already drying out of new iPad inventory making place for the new new iPad.
  He commented about the Mac sales numbers not iPhone sales. Who's now bitten in the butt?
And reality showed they were all stupids! Ask any iPad 3 owner if they are willing to go back to the iPad 2. They will simply laugh at you.
1% more revenue for 1 day on iPhones for Apple.
Will they build a s-shaped data center on that site?
You are still allowed to use the iPad 3? Amazing 
Why do people always want to buy a cow when they only want milk?
Oh yes. Slow Netbooks. Really exciting.   We are talking about Macs meaning at least an i5 with 1,7GHz (turbo up to 2.6 GHz) running circles around any ARM CPU. And that's the weakest Mac you can get.   Next year Haswell will make the biggest step forward since Intel introduced Core 2. Apple would be stupid not to use it.