or Connect

Posts by smalM

When you look at Apple's CY 2014 instead of their FY 2014 they already surpassed Chevron and Berkshire.So that wasn't a very difficult prediction to make. 
That's just the underground loading area. There will be a separate delivery vehicle access point at North Tantau Avenue.
Unfortunately that was spreaded to Mac OS too.Yosemity was a BIG step in the wrong direction.So I'm using Mavericks and I'm still using iTunes 10.7 because the usability degraded. A lot...
Thanks for telling us you don't know anything about the EU.
Apple had no experience in this Industrie.This is why they started hiring a lot of engineers from Audi, BMW and Mercedes, especially system integration engineers. And if Apple really wanted to build a car the big automotive suppliers like Bosch, Magna, Continental, Denso or Johnson Controls and independent producers like Valmet or again Magna will be very happy to help... Buying Tesla is a waste of money and that's it.
While I do not disagree, the most super rich people right now are self-made.Or better: They are super rich because others bought shares of their companies for unbelievable amounts of money hoping to make even more money that way. We are such a greedy species 
No.They increased channel inventory by 1M.And they sold 13.6M iPads as they reduced channel inventory by 1M. Apple does report shipments.This is why you should attend the quarterly conference calls.It's where Cook & Maestri show you the whole picture.
Yes, you are right.Apple shipped 61.6 Mio. iPhones and sold 60.6 Mio. iPhones. Are you happier now?
Obviously some people on this board think that Samsung's 14FF process is smaller than TSMC's 16FF+ process. How funny....
You forgot that they can put in three times the sensor area and they don't need the colour filters on the sensor dots anymore or to interpolate the colours.